PDA

View Full Version : lol flying mouthpeice ach.

Hi I am a Ninja
05-20-2009, 09:45 PM
Ok so i just got the Wanted: Flying Mouthpiece or whatever its called in a very odd way.

so i mount the guy and start punching him in the face he gets knocked out and the mouthpiece went straight in the air a little bit and i kept punching and actually punched the mouthpiece and it went flying all around the octagon lol wish i was recording so u guys could see it : (

Tem0n
05-20-2009, 10:05 PM
Lol! I had something similar happen in the demo but the mouthguard bounced off the guys face after i hit him post KO on the groud. It was so funny.

taylorxxx
05-20-2009, 11:16 PM
there's actually a dude on here who has pointed that out as being the best way to get this achievement.

Hi I am a Ninja
05-20-2009, 11:55 PM
there's actually a dude on here who has pointed that out as being the best way to get this achievement.

o i didnt know that...sad face

GeezusDylan160
05-21-2009, 12:07 AM

That was me :) But yeah it's definitely comical to watch how the mouth guard flies freely at times, when playing the demo, landed a head kick KO and it knocked the mouth guard right into my face:p

PalmettoPanda
05-21-2009, 04:33 AM
I got that achievement by punching Rashard Evans with Chuck Lidell so hard in the face that the mouthpiece flew out out of the Octagon (or at least it appeared to fly out of the Octagon). Great achievement.

machonach0
05-21-2009, 06:13 AM
I got mine by dropping him and when the ref came to stop it he kicked the mouthpiece across the ring.

PeRFeCK
05-21-2009, 06:50 AM
lol...thx ref!

Midnight Malice
05-21-2009, 08:16 AM
I got the Flying Mouthguard ach on my very first fight... a little bitter sweet cause that is the best achievement in the game. I had full mount ground and pound with BJ Penn, I KO'd the guy and the mouthpiece popped out I hit him again and his head bounced off the ground and back up into the mouthpiece sending it flying...

pinksheets
05-21-2009, 11:22 AM
I got that achievement by punching Rashard Evans with Chuck Lidell so hard in the face that the mouthpiece flew out out of the Octagon (or at least it appeared to fly out of the Octagon). Great achievement.
Too bad the only thing Lidell can destroy like that nowadays is a bag of Doritos.

XxBlueSpade2xX
05-22-2009, 12:30 PM
I got mine with a right elbow to the face.

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 01:29 PM
you should get cred in career like a 10X multiplier of how far the mouthpiece flew after each KO... I'd be rich. Or popular.... whats cred for?