PDA

View Full Version : Funniest knockout?

Hi I am a Ninja
05-21-2009, 12:07 AM
Hey everyone im just curious as to whats your funniest knockout? It can be online or against the CPU or whatever.

Mine just happened i was playing in a player match online and i was playing as Anderson Silva(noob i no) and the other guy was using Michael Bisping so the person kept sprinting and kicking me back off sprint kick or takedown but he kept backing away then sprint at me so those of you who have used A. Silva know that his high kick is kinda straight outwards so 2nd round the kid comes sprinting at me i high kick kicked him right in the nose and he just dropped lol just picture that, its pretty funny.

hopesfall2win
05-21-2009, 02:46 AM
I knocked a dude out today over LIVE in the first 15 seconds with a superman punch from GSP. I had quite a laugh, he didnt :)

Midnight Malice
05-21-2009, 03:50 AM
So far mine was in the demo, I did a flying knee that got a knockout... the slow motion replay showed the knee hit Liddell in the hand, and his had came back on him and hit him in the face.... basically, he knocked himself out, was lame but sooo funny.

Ranteal
05-21-2009, 09:45 AM
I was doing my Career with my fighter Max Power(Str:85, Speed: 10:)) and I KO'd Eddie Sanchez. Well replay showed my KO and, No ****, my punch was at least a foot from his face. I guess the fix was in.

taylorxxx
05-21-2009, 02:21 PM
I was doing my Career with my fighter Max Power(Str:85, Speed: 10:)) and I KO'd Eddie Sanchez. Well replay showed my KO and, No ****, my punch was at least a foot from his face. I guess the fix was in.

that always hurts my pride, when i see the replay and i'm nowhere near hitting him. hahaha.

last night i knocked some dude out in career mode with a kick that wouldn't have connected if i was wearing Shaq's shoes.

TOTKingNothing
05-21-2009, 06:57 PM
My Lightweight CAF I'm using in career mode is as small as possible and has little to no punching strength, but I knocked out my first fight with a "strong" right hand.

Ranteal
05-22-2009, 02:48 AM
So Im playing exib. and I KO the living **** out of Sanchez with Cro Cop. Funny thing is, Rogan goes into this long *** speech about how dangerous Sanchez is like 5 seconds before the KO. Sanchez is just laying on the mat while Rogan is just going on and on about Sanchez. Funny stuff.

RyanMushr00ms
05-22-2009, 03:06 AM
me and my gf were playing, and i was machida and she was forrest, and she ran at me as i ran at her and i just did the superman punch, 5 second KO lol.

luuwat
05-22-2009, 05:20 AM
when some1 went for a takedown with bisping and i knee'ed his ugly face to make his teeth more crooked then it is

King 0f Kings
05-22-2009, 05:41 AM
My funniest so far was when I was Lesnar and the other guy was Mir. Well he kept running in and doing running knees then running away, so I waited till he got close and nailed him wuth a huge right hand that knocked him out cold