PDA

View Full Version : Unlockable Fighters

GeezusDylan160
05-21-2009, 01:42 AM
Before release rumors swirled of "unlockable fighters". The TapOut crew along with Nate Quarry were apparently unlockable, just wondering if anyone has unlocked any unlockable characters, if any are even in the game?(Which I strongly believe there aren't)

xICooRsYIx
05-21-2009, 01:52 AM
I bought the Strategy guide when i got the game at the midnight release. in the back it shows that the tapout crew is indeed unlockable. heres how you unlock them...

Mask- Win 3 consecutive fights via submission in career mode
Punkass- Earn the Tapout Sponsership in career mode
Skyskrape- Enter on the title screen; up,up,up,down,left,right,up on the D-Pad then hit start

The guide doesnt say anything about quary. that may be one of the two downloadable characters that were bonus if you reserved the game

xICooRsYIx

capthorp
05-21-2009, 02:48 AM
the preorder fighters are Ryan Bader and Escobaro or whatever his name is...the Ultimate Fighter winners from last season.

Skyskrape works - confirmed
Working on the other 2

havent heard anything on Nate Quarry

GeezusDylan160
05-21-2009, 02:53 AM
I bought the Strategy guide when i got the game at the midnight release. in the back it shows that the tapout crew is indeed unlockable. heres how you unlock them...

Mask- Win 3 consecutive fights via submission in career mode
Punkass- Earn the Tapout Sponsership in career mode
Skyskrape- Enter on the title screen; up,up,up,down,left,right,up on the D-Pad then hit start

The guide doesnt say anything about quary. that may be one of the two downloadable characters that were bonus if you reserved the game

xICooRsYIx

Bader and Escudero are the two DLC for pre-ordering. Quary said in an interview he was unlockable. But thanks so much the information is much appreciated.