PDA

View Full Version : How to get all Gold Medals.....

xYx VeNoM xYx
05-21-2009, 04:07 AM
Ok.... Im not gonna post this in 15 different threads so I decided to just make my own thread and let ppl have at it.....

Everyone has been having trouble getting the gold medals in online hence cant get the Gold Digger achievement.... ive perfected how to get each of them.... Unfortunately I do not have a cap card or webcam to post vids but I will give you a detailed description.

You can set the rounds to whatever and use who ever you like but what I did was have a buddy create just a jobber who had no attributes and I created a Muay Thai Wrestler (heavyweight b/c you can only max a heavyweights strength out at 100 no other classes can do that.... Make sure u max his strength as far as it will go which is 95 with the alloted points you get.... make him as tall as possible and max out kicking offense. Now your ready to embark these damn medals.

1. Win w/ no missed hits and a sub on the first try.

Basically just take ur opp down get in full guard if your not and click the Right thumb stick in and it will take about 5 seconds and the sub will be locked on and your opp tapping out..... This would be very difficult w/o boosting

2. Win a round while your Rocked (Grey Screen)

This is going to be hard to describe by words but here it goes....

Let your buddy beat ur ass until your Rocked, After your in the Rocked state you CANNOT take anymore damage after that point even after your screen goes back to color.... After your rocked state occurs if you cant knock him out thats fine just make him submit..... NOTE: You dont actually have to win w/ a grey screen you just have to win after that w/o taking more damage.

3. Win w/ Opponent Avg Body HP below 30%

Easiest way is on 3-5 rounds..... Work on the legs w/ the LT and alternate kicking buttons so its balancing pretty evenly do this for about 2:30 and make sure ur far enough away where your actually hitting both legs and not just one. Move up to the body using LT and alternating punches or kicks into the ribs do that for the remainder of the round. For the arms have your buddy guard his face or ribs and just keep hitting where he's guarding do this for a whole round. Now the head keep doing light punches or kicks to the head once you see its badly swollen or cut really bad then you can start using LB and kick or punch and you will have that medal after you win.

4. Win 10 in a row

This is pretty self explanatory.... Just boost til you have the 10 in a row.

5. The Bastard Child of Satan AKA 1 Hit KO/Victory

This was a pain in the ass and you absolutely have to have timing down to do this.

There are 2 ways ive done this and both got the medal.

First way, Let your opponent do heavy moves to you until he's absolutely worn down (Yes this is ok as it doesnt count as your hit he can even take you down and do some work) after he's worn down and if you have created a Muay Thai Heavyweight w/ the aforementioned stats then this should work 99% of the time.

After he's worn down have him cross the octagon, Now this is important when you hit LB and Kick from a distance you will do a jumping knee (you may want to test this out to get ur timing down as to when you need to jump to connect directly to his head)... Once you have that down pat then have ur buddy run at you using the L stick in the direction that you are and that will make him run full steam ahead into your knee and BAMMM relief you just got the Sperm of Satan Medal.

The other way is exactly the same but instead of him hitting you and getting worn down have him run around the ring and do his power move over and over its just this way takes a little bit longer to wear him down.

UPDATED METHODS- Allow your opponent to wail away on you until either all his stamina is gone to yellow or wait til the 2nd or 3rd round and while his is down in Yellow just do your power move whether it be kick, knee, punch etc..... CONFIRMED THIS WORKS W/ UFC fighters.

There you go folks have fun. Oh and to all you this works for your welcome.

PeRFeCK
05-21-2009, 04:14 AM
excellent post!!! im so glad someone took the initiative to put something together :D :D ill have to try these when im done with a few other achievements.

this one i think is related to the medals, but do u know the specifics on exactly how to get the exp bonus things? some ppl have none, some have bronze or silver, and i have a bronze and no idea how i got it. but i want a silver cuz i assume u get 2x exp instead of 1.5x.

xYx VeNoM xYx
05-21-2009, 04:25 AM
Yeah exp is tied to medals.... There are 15 totals medals 5 each of bronze, silver and gold.... Once you have obtained all five medals of one color it will give you a trophy..... That its 1.5x for bronze, 2x for silver and 3x for Gold... Which ever your highest color of completion is, is the trophy you will use for exp.... for example if you have all 5 bronze and silver it will use the silver trophy...

Also a way to keep from losing fans is to make it a good match like make it go all 2, 3 or 5 rounds and win in that round just do some light hits and alot of GnP and GnP reversals. If you win a match like that it will get you over 1000 exp and over 30,000 fans most ive got is like 39,000 fans in one fight... Depending on how good the fight is the losing person might actually gain exp and medals for fans and mounts and shit like that instead of losing exp.

Kaleo808
05-21-2009, 04:28 AM
So Is It Possible For you to Help Us Out Since You Have it Just A Thought

xYx VeNoM xYx
05-21-2009, 04:31 AM
Well if you have a boosting buddy then thats the best person to do it w/ b/c more than likely you've already tried to get the 1 hit medal so you have timing down w/ that person...... But yeah id be glad to help.

PeRFeCK
05-21-2009, 04:46 AM
aha that makes perfect sense, thanks so much for explaining that to me, damn i need one silver one...use 5 or more combos in 10 seconds. ill goto training to find the easiest combo to spam :D

edit: that would be x x

Yomnad84
05-21-2009, 04:50 AM
nice post !!

xYx VeNoM xYx
05-21-2009, 05:06 AM
Anyone who needs my help send me a message and a FR but im done w/ boosting for tonight.... anyone else who doesnt have any medal by well hell idk tomorrow is major all night boosting night w/ my buddy..... Anyway just send me a msg and fr and ill figure something out.

MetalReaper
05-21-2009, 05:07 AM
you are my f***ing hero

Yomnad84
05-21-2009, 05:21 AM
is it the energy or the stamnia that goes down?

Kaleo808
05-21-2009, 07:46 AM
i cant earn any gold medals its hard ima wait till next week so i have a fresh start at it

aka Fierce
05-21-2009, 03:32 PM

This was a pain in the ass and you absolutely have to have timing down to do this.

First way, Let your opponent do heavy moves to you until he's absolutely worn down (Yes this is ok as it doesnt count as your hit he can even take you down and do some work) after he's worn down and if you have created a Muay Thai Heavyweight w/ the aforementioned stats then this should work 99% of the time.

After he's worn down have him cross the octagon, Now this is important when you hit LB and Kick from a distance you will do a jumping knee (you may want to test this out to get ur timing down as to when you need to jump to connect directly to his head)... Once you have that down pat then have ur buddy run at you using the L stick in the direction that you are and that will make him run full steam ahead into your knee and BAMMM relief you just got the Sperm of Satan Medal.

The other way is exactly the same but instead of him hitting you and getting worn down have him run around the ring and do his power move over and over its just this way takes a little bit longer to wear him down.

Thanks for the post, but some of the information you posted doesn't make sense to me.

First of all, I tried what you suggested and kept heavy punching my opponent until I'm worn out, but after I stop punching, my stamina regains itself back to full. So does this increase the change for my opponent to KO even though I'm at full stamina?

Also, you cannot run when you are completely worn out so I don't understand what you mean by that. You can only run at your opponent at with full stamina.

Any further insight would be appreciated. Thanks

Midnight Malice
05-21-2009, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the post, but some of the information you posted doesn't make sense to me.

First of all, I tried what you suggested and kept heavy punching my opponent until I'm worn out, but after I stop punching, my stamina regains itself back to full. So does this increase the change for my opponent to KO even though I'm at full stamina?

Also, you cannot run when you are completely worn out so I don't understand what you mean by that. You can only run at your opponent at with full stamina.

Any further insight would be appreciated. Thanks

After a while, your stamina bar will shrink and you will only be able to regenerate it so much... the more you drain it, and the more you punch and kick while it is drained the faster it will shrink, not allowing you to gain full stamina back.

Yomnad84
05-21-2009, 05:52 PM
How long arre we talking here 5 round?

Ive kicked for 3 rounds and the stamina bar fills right back to full just like the start of the fight the health bar never moves from totally full

Midnight Malice
05-21-2009, 05:56 PM

Pick someone with very low cardio.

I'm assuming you can do the same thing as World Class Grappler and use takedowns and slams to soften up your opponent right? As long as you don't use any strikes except the KO hit you should get it. If someone has a sparring partner, try that out and see if it works. I don't have someone, and I also don't want to ruin my record by boosting ranked matches.

Yomnad84
05-21-2009, 05:58 PM
Just do it, I understand this is used to help eachother, but something like that, shouldn't you just go figure it out instead of asking questions that you can answer yourself a lot faster?

Not to sure what ur problem is but i just kicked for 5 rounds and the guys bar filled right back up so i cant "just go figure it out" because what you say isnt working

Midnight Malice
05-21-2009, 06:02 PM
I started replying to you before you edited your post. the second part wasn't there, as you can see from what I quoted. Now that I see you have actually put some effort into it I gave you a much different response.

Oh, and my problem wasnt with you personally, but I have spent a lot of time on here, and soooo many people ask questions about stuff that is easily answered if they would just go try it. I didn't know you had tried it already cause when I read your post it was just the first sentence.

Yomnad84
05-21-2009, 06:14 PM
Ok glad we got that covered :)

But this still isnt working :(

xYx VeNoM xYx
05-21-2009, 06:44 PM
is it the energy or the stamnia that goes down? Idk I dont have the meter/bar on to see a difference I would assume its the same thing but yes

Any further insight would be appreciated. Thanks I dont know why your punching your opponent unless your boosting and want them to knock you out.

Ive kicked for 3 rounds and the stamina bar fills right back to full just like the start of the fight the health bar never moves from totally full

Ok, Lets clear this up and has everyone created a Muay Thai Wrestler and their boosting buddy created a jobber w/ no attributes. If you have done all of that then it shouldnt be hard but if it still is..... Allow them to super punch or kick you about 5 times then allow them to take you down and slam you..... Then let them get up and have them back up 10-12 feet and run at you.... then you do your super knee.... PS- Anyone trying this w/ UFC fighters I cant tell you how long it should take to wear down or anything b/c i have not used them to get this medal so you will have to answer those questions on your own.

One thing I have noticed is both 1 hit KO's ive gotten the opponents head to 50% or greater in damage..... So maybe that one hit has to do more than 50% in one hit......

aka Fierce
05-21-2009, 07:03 PM
Idk I dont have the meter/bar on to see a difference I would assume its the same thing but yes

No - energy and stamina are two different things. Energy is your total health and stamina is how much you can fight before being worn out. You can turn it on in the options menu to see the difference.

I dont know why your punching your opponent unless your boosting and want them to knock you out.

Duh. That's why I was doing it. You said to do this in your first post. I'm trying to help a friend get the 1 hit KO.

daz0128
05-22-2009, 04:05 AM

Let your buddy beat ur ass until your Rocked, After your in the Rocked state you CANNOT take anymore damage after that point even after your screen goes back to color.... After your rocked state occurs if you cant knock him out thats fine just make him submit..... NOTE: You dont actually have to win w/ a grey screen you just have to win after that w/o taking more damage.

ok i tried this last nite. I left my boostin buddy beat me up. We were on the ground. I got rocked and buddy didnt touch me afterwards. escaped and submitted him right away but didnt get gold medal. than we tried it standing. got rocked stood up and took him down and submitted and again no medal... both using created guys lightweights...

any help greatly appreaciated.

GeezusDylan160
05-22-2009, 04:56 AM

ok i tried this last nite. I left my boostin buddy beat me up. We were on the ground. I got rocked and buddy didnt touch me afterwards. escaped and submitted him right away but didnt get gold medal. than we tried it standing. got rocked stood up and took him down and submitted and again no medal... both using created guys lightweights...

any help greatly appreaciated.

well you tried sumbitting him both times, so try KOing him. I found the best way to get rocked, let them mount you and then do body punches until you're rocked.... recover and then rinse and repeat. after so long, every body punch will leave you/them rocked(depends on who's receiving the punch)so basically, let them rock you and then you punch the shit out of them :p

daz0128
05-22-2009, 12:23 PM
Great guide Venom. I just got the Gold Digger Achievement early this morning. That was a big help. was getting very frustrated wit those... now onto the 3 classic fights with rear naked choke....

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 12:40 PM
now onto the 3 classic fights with rear naked choke....

those are really easy, just beat the crap out of thier body so you don't accidentally get a knockout,

Griffin, Penn and Anderson Silva are all Brazilian Ju-Jitsu fighters, so they all have the rubberguard to back side contol transitions, you can get a rear naked choke from there.

Do a normal standing double underhook clinch, pull them into the open guard defense, go into rubber guard, then transition to back side control.

Should work like this: (the // are in between each transition)

Right Stick forward // Hold Left Bumper move the Right Stick Back // Hold LB +RS quarter circle noon to 3 o clock (rubberguard) // let go of LB RS quarter circle in the same motion // click RSB.

if you are having trouble doing it fast, go into practice and work on it, you can take all the time you need till you get quick.

Mr Magic
05-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Im having trouble with the KO with one hit medal. I created a Heavyweight he has 100 standing kick and 95 strength. My friend made a created Heavyweight w/ no atrributes. The running method doesn't seem to work since you cant run with no stamina. And you only lose energy when your opponent hits you. So I started body slamming him about 6 times, and after he got rocked then came out of the rocked state, he ran at me and i did a flying knee to his chin. Twice he didn't get KO'd. Both times he needed only 1 more hit till KO. Any suggestions?

taylorxxx
05-22-2009, 02:53 PM
does anyone actually play this game for real? my god. the amount of boosting for this game is straight up ridiculous.

boosting in general - FTL

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 02:53 PM
have your friend do major transitions on you, these seem to drop stamina, then have him do a few superman punches/flying knees as these drop stamina as well... line it up so as soon as he lands you are hitting him with a knee or superman punch of your own... thats your best bet.

Flash KOs are random, and seem to just happen, setting them up is a bitch.

Mr Magic
05-22-2009, 02:58 PM
does anyone actually play this game for real? my god. the amount of boosting for this game is straight up ridiculous.

I play legit all the time it's just that I also want all the achievements. You can add me right now if u wan't and i'll play u in player match. But unless your playing a retard, there is no way your getting a 1 hit KO, along with the 4 other gold medals within a week legit. Don't get confused, there legit, boosters, and some who are in between. I don't mind boosting b/c it helps me and my friends who aren't as good as me. But I know how to play legit also. Message me in year when u get your medals legit.

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 03:37 PM

your on a site deticated to unlocking achievements.... you expected to find people that actually play games here... pfft

I boost, sure, bad games that I know I won't enjoy. I'll play this one, and get everything possible legit... if they ever fix the quitting issue.

CrustyDirtDemon
05-23-2009, 12:43 AM
Ok so i just got my Gold Digger Achievement, with the final one hit KO medal to do so, however I still havent got the Flash KO what gives i thought the one hit KO was supposed to net you the Flash KO achievement PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT...

PeRFeCK
05-23-2009, 01:00 AM
ur asking in the wrong thread man... and search cuz theres topics on the flash thread, in addition to the achievement guide

pX I Atticus
05-23-2009, 01:10 AM

HAHAHA LMAO OMFG hahaha lol

CrustyDirtDemon
05-23-2009, 01:19 AM
ur asking in the wrong thread man... and search cuz theres topics on the flash thread, in addition to the achievement guide

Yea and they ALL FUCKING suck, and your lame for trying to correct me I was just looking for an answer not a SMART ASS REMARK...

I have tried using all sugestions to no luck this is my last online cheevo neede SO i'm simply looking for some help from people in the THREAD who may have gotten it.

Thanks

Jimone
05-23-2009, 01:19 AM
getting the medals isnt really that hard even doing it legit...i got lucky with the 1 hit ko..guy tried to take me down i sprawled then let him go and as he stood up bang head kick and he was out..i just need to get the win a round while rocked medal...that might be a bit tricky considering ive had like 60 fights and prob 3 or 4 max have made it to round 2..

Iceman_1
05-23-2009, 02:28 AM
How hard is it to find a friend to boost these cheevs with in a ranked match? Do you have to search custom or anything? Thanks:)

PeRFeCK
05-23-2009, 02:32 AM
u just have to get lucky, if u havent gotten it by the time u get black belt and 1 million fans then ur really unlucky. then again, if u boosted then u may have screwed urself on that one.

edit: just wanted to say thanks a lot to Venom for making this, i got my gold medal achievements in like 5 minutes using the guide, everything worked exactly as he described. my 100 leg strike muay thai guy easily knocked out a level 1 CAF in one hit.

luuwat
05-23-2009, 05:39 AM
i have 2 of the 5 medals so far..anyway of actually boosting?

luuwat
05-23-2009, 06:08 AM
do u have to get all gold medals within 7 days? as it says weekly mission?

Apache 117
05-23-2009, 12:23 PM
Do you have to get these medals within 1 week

Too.Sneaks
05-23-2009, 04:48 PM
Where are the gold stars placed on your multiplayer belt?

I have the 4 corner stars, but not the middle one.

What's the middle one?

And I didn't win 10 in a row or win with a 1 hit KO, so I don't know how i have 4.

luuwat
05-23-2009, 05:52 PM
does any1 know if you need to get it within a week? sorry if posted again but any confirmation would be good

as this achievement would prob be the worst of all as a week is the limit if so and boosting is near impossible

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 06:00 PM
not really, cause if it works like I think it is going to work, they will change the requirements week to week, and that could make them easier to get.

GeezusDylan160
05-23-2009, 06:00 PM
does any1 know if you need to get it within a week? sorry if posted again but any confirmation would be good

as this achievement would prob be the worst of all as a week is the limit if so and boosting is near impossible

THQ has confirmed that the medals are reset at the end of each week, so yes it has to be within that week. My only question is, does the new week start Monday, like a normal week....or does it start Tuesday since the game launched on Tuesday. if not then we only technically get 6 days instead of 7.

Brako UK
05-23-2009, 06:17 PM
Really appriciate the time and effort you out in to finding this out Venom.

Much appriciated sir.

dbo99
05-23-2009, 07:29 PM
how do you hit the arms did a full round of hiting while he was guarded and only did 2 damage to each?

xYx VeNoM xYx
05-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Ok.... First off Sry to everyone that has been sending me msgs and FR ive been sick and still kinda am.... my gf has been playing CoD and I havent been on to help anyone...... Im going to delete all FR and Msgs in my inbox and start over......

If you JUST need to ask a question do it on here.....

If your interested in BOOSTING for achievements or medals then send me a msg or FR on XBL......

Ive got to find a way to calm all this down b/c ever since I posted this thread I have 15 new msgs/FR in my inbox everyday and theres no possible way I can help everyone......

You should only want to boost the 1 hit medal b/c that is indeed the most difficult.... Dont msg me trying to boost any other medals just ask how to do it......

OK.... to answer a few questions

To get the medal for Winning w/ Opp avg body hp below 30%

Once again this is what you need to do..... Hold LT and then alternate kicks on his legs for about 3 mins, To work on the body isnt really that hard just either kick or hold LT and punch for about 2:30 mins, for the arms have him guard his face and just punch for a whole round alternating punches or have him guard his midsection and just kick..... the head might be the hardest b/c if you hard kick or punch them you could flash ko them instantly.... so try light punches until you see his face is badly cut all over, if you Rock him just allow him to get back up.... it will take all of 3 rounds to make sure you do this properly.... it took me all of 5 rounds to make sure i got it the first time b/c its very boring for both you and your boosting partner......

Any more questions feel free to ask.

luuwat
05-23-2009, 08:46 PM
Ok.... First off Sry to everyone that has been sending me msgs and FR ive been sick and still kinda am.... my gf has been playing CoD and I havent been on to help anyone...... Im going to delete all FR and Msgs in my inbox and start over......

If you JUST need to ask a question do it on here.....

If your interested in BOOSTING for achievements or medals then send me a msg or FR on XBL......

Ive got to find a way to calm all this down b/c ever since I posted this thread I have 15 new msgs/FR in my inbox everyday and theres no possible way I can help everyone......

You should only want to boost the 1 hit medal b/c that is indeed the most difficult.... Dont msg me trying to boost any other medals just ask how to do it......

OK.... to answer a few questions

To get the medal for Winning w/ Opp avg body hp below 30%

Once again this is what you need to do..... Hold LT and then alternate kicks on his legs for about 3 mins, To work on the body isnt really that hard just either kick or hold LT and punch for about 2:30 mins, for the arms have him guard his face and just punch for a whole round alternating punches or have him guard his midsection and just kick..... the head might be the hardest b/c if you hard kick or punch them you could flash ko them instantly.... so try light punches until you see his face is badly cut all over, if you Rock him just allow him to get back up.... it will take all of 3 rounds to make sure you do this properly.... it took me all of 5 rounds to make sure i got it the first time b/c its very boring for both you and your boosting partner......

Any more questions feel free to ask. lol add me venom and i will try do some with you!

luuwat
05-23-2009, 09:23 PM
THQ has confirmed that the medals are reset at the end of each week, so yes it has to be within that week. My only question is, does the new week start Monday, like a normal week....or does it start Tuesday since the game launched on Tuesday. if not then we only technically get 6 days instead of 7. that sucks

just like the smackdown vs raw 2008 where you'd had to defend ur title 5 times within 24hours..but this is worse because its harder to boost plus any gold medal is hard to achieve even trying to do it legitely

xInfamous
05-24-2009, 05:48 AM
thanks for this info

xYx VeNoM xYx
05-25-2009, 08:28 AM
Lets try and keep this on the main page to reduce some of the duplicate posts...... Or even get it stickied or attached to the achievement guide

martdude16
05-26-2009, 09:18 AM
JESUS! I just tried the get 'Rocked' and win thing 3 times! And didn't get it, only got the submission award!! I let my opponent beat me until I was rocked, he then didn't take anymore damage off me, I took him down and submitted him. No Award!

Anyone got any tips or can tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Also, I just tried to do the 30% award, I dealt an average of 63% to my opponent so I missed out by 7%! I had 100 DMG on the right leg, and only 40 DMG to the other and I alternated equally, crazy.

These are the only 2 I need, and I need them before the week is over. I got the others legit, including the 1 Hit KO. It would be a pain to do them a again, as i'm having no luck with these what so ever.

Nlkuysdf
05-26-2009, 09:52 AM
I found the easiest way to do damage to the legs is to get them in the single collar tie and just hold LT and alternate between A and B. Kneeing the thighs works and it works great. As for the rock em achievement try KOing them instead of submitting them. I've done it 4 times and gotten the medal by KOing them so I know that works. If u need any additional help message me on here and I'll get my lazy ass up and turn my Xbox on and help u. But if I can stay laying down that would be so much nicer.

Also do one thigh for 2 minutes of first round then do the other for the next 2, punch the body the last minute. 2nd round punch the body for 3 minutes, have opponent block high and just alternate X and Y to hit both arms (when I was doing it I was hitting their gloves) for the remainder. 3rd round first 2 minutes punch arms again then just continue with X and Y without them blocking. Remember not to use the LS or LB. Then when they're all bloodied up superman punch them. Achievement unlocked, or atleast medal earned. I know this is repetitive of what Venom said just made it so u wouldnt have to scroll up or go to the first page.

And thanks Venom for helping out

martdude16
05-26-2009, 10:02 AM
I found the easiest way to do damage to the legs is to get them in the single collar tie and just hold LT and alternate between A and B. Kneeing the thighs works and it works great. As for the rock em achievement try KOing them instead of submitting them. I've done it 4 times and gotten the medal by KOing them so I know that works. If u need any additional help message me on here and I'll get my lazy ass up and turn my Xbox on and help u. But if I can stay laying down that would be so much nicer.

Also do one thigh for 2 minutes of first round then do the other for the next 2, punch the body the last minute. 2nd round punch the body for 3 minutes, have opponent block high and just alternate X and Y to hit both arms (when I was doing it I was hitting their gloves) for the remainder. 3rd round first 2 minutes punch arms again then just continue with X and Y without them blocking. Remember not to use the LS or LB. Then when they're all bloodied up superman punch them. Achievement unlocked, or atleast medal earned. I know this is repetitive of what Venom said just made it so u wouldnt have to scroll up or go to the first page.

And thanks Venom for helping out

Thanks for replying man, my buddy just went offline. :( But don't worry about helping, ill try thisfor myself. Ill try your tips also.

:drunk

Nlkuysdf
05-26-2009, 10:09 AM
if u need a boosting buddy lemme know, ill be awake for awhile and dont mind helping, again just message me here, im actually sitting up now so.....

RA1NKING
05-26-2009, 10:59 AM
I got all of them as specified in the original post.. Great work.. Took me a whole 30 minutes and i was done...

martdude16
05-26-2009, 11:09 AM
if u need a boosting buddy lemme know, ill be awake for awhile and dont mind helping, again just message me here, im actually sitting up now so.....

It's Ok honestly, ill just force my friend to get some losses on his record :p He won't mind.

xUK Assassin
05-26-2009, 02:22 PM
can't do that fucking rocked one i've subbed him when i was rocked knocked him out won the round all of that but still no medal it's stupid
__________________________________________________ ___________
DONE IT NOW YES! 30G NEVER FELT SO GOOD LOL
__________________________________________________ __________________________
http://card.mygamercard.net/aero/xUK+Assassin.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/xUK+Assassin)

Nordiik
05-27-2009, 02:49 AM
I neeed so much help with this, i got the one hit ko already legit but the rest are gonna be so hard for me since people always quit before i win so i havent been creditted for so many fights! ahh!

Shogun
05-27-2009, 04:23 AM
nice work, this makes for an easy checklist.

xYx VeNoM xYx
05-27-2009, 06:53 AM
I neeed so much help with this, i got the one hit ko already legit but the rest are gonna be so hard for me since people always quit before i win so i havent been creditted for so many fights! ahh! Just find a boosting buddy either in this thread or in the achievement trading thread..... good for you that you got the easiest out of the way now honestly w/ a boosting partner you should have no problem getting the last 4

gt realist
05-27-2009, 08:26 PM
this is hard as hell. i follow venom guide to the t and still can't get the 1 hit. the closest i got was 2 hits. please advise what i should do. who can i use? my buddy is getting his fighter stamina to full yellow and for some reason my muay thai fighter cannot fucking knock him out wit one hit.

Kronikx
05-28-2009, 01:15 AM
The 1 hit KO knee method is just down to luck really. It's probably the best method but it has still not worked for me yet, but it has come very close...

When doing the flying knee guys make sure it registers as a HEAD shot not a BODY shot, you really need to time it perfectly so your guy gets some hang time.

Very very boring trying to get it to work though, I'm getting so fed up with this daft achievement. :(

gt realist
05-28-2009, 01:19 AM
The 1 hit KO knee method is just down to luck really. It's probably the best method but it has still not worked for me yet, but it has come very close...

When doing the flying knee guys make sure it registers as a HEAD shot not a BODY shot, you really need to time it perfectly so your guy gets some hang time.

Very very boring trying to get it to work though, I'm getting so fed up with this daft achievement. :(
well if you wanna work on it together, jus let me know. i'm still tryin to get it before the week is over.

Kronikx
05-28-2009, 01:31 AM
I've just given up on it for now mate, me and my friend have been trying for hours and it's just not fun anymore. I really hate achievements like this, you know - the ones that require far more luck than skill. :mad:

The best we managed was about 3 hits. We used a jobber with all 1 stats to try and knock out. Driving me crazy. :chair

gt realist
05-28-2009, 01:36 AM
lol. my friend and i was doing the same thing today for about 4 hrs, the best we got was 2 hit. fucking hate this shit. it really gets boring sitting there trying the same shit over and over.

Kronikx
05-28-2009, 01:38 AM
We found a good method to be have the jobber stand the other side of the cage and just keep punching till his stamina was full yellow, then have him continue punching but then have the other person run full speed at him and do a spinning back fist. That's how we got the 3 hit one.

I'd love to get whoever made this achievement in a triangle choke or something. :(

Neptune125
05-29-2009, 06:44 AM
I found a super easy way to get the one hit ko all you need is a mauy Thai guy with full strength and full kicks offense then you need a boxer with no stats at all then when you start the fight just have the boxer stand there and just do right punches with the y button then have the mauy Thai guy come up and get within striking distance without being hit by the punches and hold left bumper and press b and he will do a one hit head kick ko easier than all other methods thankyou and goodnight.

Kronikx
05-29-2009, 02:10 PM
I will try that tonight Neptune. Will post back here with my results ! ;)

gt realist, wanna try it with me later ?

PureTechniquex
05-29-2009, 02:56 PM
I got the 1 Hit KO luckily..

I was Forrest Griffin & the other guy was Bisping..

As soon as the fight started i just stood still & he came running at me & just gave him a huge right hook & KO...

Achievement Unlocked.. the funny thing is that i wasnt even trying for a 1 hit KO it was just complete luck. :p

scousematt11
05-30-2009, 01:41 PM
Can u find out what medals you have

Dooms81
05-30-2009, 05:33 PM
So for the 1 hit knockout achievement is it ok to slam ure opponent in order to soften them up before you try the flying knee or does slamming count as a hit? Some1 asked this question in this post somewhere but i never saw an answer on it.

PistonFan363
05-31-2009, 02:29 AM
Can u find out what medals you have

yea u can, just go to leaderboards and weekly leaderboards its at the bottem. Hit RB to go through them

Dooms81
05-31-2009, 09:55 AM
Using slams before you go for the big strike worked like a charm. Such a crucial strategy that makes getting that 1-hit gold medal so much easier should be added to the main part of this post, really it'd be a complete gold metal guide then cos the other 4 medal strategies were spot on.

joon79
05-31-2009, 05:35 PM
I found a super easy way to get the one hit ko all you need is a mauy Thai guy with full strength and full kicks offense then you need a boxer with no stats at all then when you start the fight just have the boxer stand there and just do right punches with the y button then have the mauy Thai guy come up and get within striking distance without being hit by the punches and hold left bumper and press b and he will do a one hit head kick ko easier than all other methods thankyou and goodnight.

Thanks Neptune! this works perfectly!!!!!!!!! everyone should use this is it so much easier than any other method.....

martdude16
05-31-2009, 05:43 PM
It may have already been answered but I haven't seen it.

OK well what I want to know is that even though your medals/trophy gets reset every week do you need to get the gold medals you already had to get the "Gold Digger!" achievement?

For Example- If 'last week' I got 3 gold medals and they reset today, if I got the remaining 2 this week would I get the achievement? Or do I have to get them all during a week?

I no for the trophy you have to have them all in a week, but not sure on the achievement as in the achievement description it doesn't say "Get them during a week" it just says "Get all the gold medals in the weekly missions" or something along those lines.

Smugu
06-02-2009, 08:00 PM
bump bump this is very good guide.

k1lls1gn
06-03-2009, 07:50 AM
Ive gotten all medals but the 1 hit ko medal......wich really sucks is that ive actually gotten a 1 hit ko before just playing online last week.....wish i would of gotten them all then.

Sirboscos
06-04-2009, 03:04 PM
God damnit! Was playing a level 2 dude just a few minutes ago, going for the 30% damage medal. Round one = i killed his legs, Round 2 = body shots and some kicking on his arms. Round 3, fooked his head up, all swollen and stuff. Round 4 = he gets ONE punch ( the only one during the match) and knocks me down and win on TKO.

Do you have to win to get the medal? His legs were damage 100% each, arms around 27-30%, body and head 100%.

This sux :P

Kronikx
06-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Yeah you have to win.

Do it with a boosting partner on here, here's the best way to get the 30% damage medal:

Create a heavyweight with 95 strength and 100 kicking offense. Your friend creates a heavyweight with no stats (1 in everything), set up a ranked match and do the following:

Round 1; Kick his legs the entire match (both legs, first half work on one leg, second half work on the other).

Round 2; Body kicks, do plenty of strong kicks to his body, keep doing them until every single kick to the body rocks him.

Round 3; Arm punches & kicks, have your friend hold right bumper the entire round and just keep strong punching and strong kicking his HEAD (it will count as arm damage as he is covering up)

Round 4; Head punches & 1 kick, in this round stand close to your friend and keep jabbing his head, that means just keep pressing X,Y,X,Y,X,Y and so on, once you've done plenty of punches finish him off with a LB+B head kick which will KO him.

PureTechniquex
06-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Using slams before you go for the big strike worked like a charm. Such a crucial strategy that makes getting that 1-hit gold medal so much easier should be added to the main part of this post, really it'd be a complete gold metal guide then cos the other 4 medal strategies were spot on.

Get a KO with 1 Attack.

A slam is an Attack.

A Takedown is an Attack.

Kronikx
06-04-2009, 05:44 PM
This is off topic but ... excuse me whilst I tip my hat to PureTechniquex for getting 1250/1250 on GTA.

PureTechniquex
06-04-2009, 05:52 PM
This is off topic but ... excuse me whilst I tip my hat to PureTechniquex for getting 1250/1250 on GTA.

Thanks it sure is Tough & Time Consuming,

Petrovic achievement was a bitch. :p

banerock
06-05-2009, 07:07 AM
ok i just did this one twice in a row. we did what was stated earlier but a little different.

we created a heavy weight as big a you can
but made him kickboxing and bjj
maxed out strength and then put the last 3 on speed.

then put all the skill points on standing kicks and then the rest on standing strikes. everything else we left alone.

then i made a heavyweight as small as you can with all 1 stats.
i think i made him boxing and wrestling, not sure,it probably doesnt matter.

the all 1 stat guy just low kicks untill he has no stamina.

the kickboxer should be just out of range of the low kick, and do the opposite kick to the head. it worked twice in a row for me and a buddy right now.

edit: we did all of this in the first round. i didn't mean run his stamina all the way out, just kick a few times till he is tired.

i think it might make the counter kick a little more powerful ?

Kronikx
06-05-2009, 04:52 PM
ok i just did this one twice in a row. we did what was stated earlier but a little different.

we created a heavy weight as big a you can
but made him kickboxing and bjj
maxed out strength and then put the last 3 on speed.

then put all the skill points on standing kicks and then the rest on standing strikes. everything else we left alone.

then i made a heavyweight as small as you can with all 1 stats.
i think i made him boxing and wrestling, not sure,it probably doesnt matter.

the all 1 stat guy just low kicks untill he has no stamina.

the kickboxer should be just out of range of the low kick, and do the opposite kick to the head. it worked twice in a row for me and a buddy right now.

Stamina isn't a factor, the guy with level 1 in all stats would still get knocked out from a counter head kick (he can be punching or kicking, it doesn't matter which) no matter what his stamina is. :)

Waiting for him to run out of stamina is a waste of time. ;)

banerock
06-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Waiting for him to run out of stamina is a waste of time. ;)

i see what your saying, but it takes all of 3 seconds for him to kick a few times and run out his stamina. Also i was just telling you guys how i did it, if you can do it another way be my guest =)

craig killed ya
06-05-2009, 07:03 PM
I found a super easy way to get the one hit ko all you need is a mauy Thai guy with full strength and full kicks offense then you need a boxer with no stats at all then when you start the fight just have the boxer stand there and just do right punches with the y button then have the mauy Thai guy come up and get within striking distance without being hit by the punches and hold left bumper and press b and he will do a one hit head kick ko easier than all other methods thankyou and goodnight. This is definitely the way to get this medal.

xCxThaIcemanxWx
07-24-2009, 08:05 PM
ok.... Im not gonna post this in 15 different threads so i decided to just make my own thread and let ppl have at it.....

Everyone has been having trouble getting the gold medals in online hence cant get the gold digger achievement.... Ive perfected how to get each of them.... Unfortunately i do not have a cap card or webcam to post vids but i will give you a detailed description.

You can set the rounds to whatever and use who ever you like but what i did was have a buddy create just a jobber who had no attributes and i created a muay thai wrestler (heavyweight b/c you can only max a heavyweights strength out at 100 no other classes can do that.... Make sure u max his strength as far as it will go which is 95 with the alloted points you get.... Make him as tall as possible and max out kicking offense. Now your ready to embark these damn medals.

1. Win w/ no missed hits and a sub on the first try.

basically just take ur opp down get in full guard if your not and click the right thumb stick in and it will take about 5 seconds and the sub will be locked on and your opp tapping out..... This would be very difficult w/o boosting

2. Win a round while your rocked (grey screen)

this is going to be hard to describe by words but here it goes....

Let your buddy beat ur ass until your rocked, after your in the rocked state you cannot take anymore damage after that point even after your screen goes back to color.... After your rocked state occurs if you cant knock him out thats fine just make him submit..... Note: You dont actually have to win w/ a grey screen you just have to win after that w/o taking more damage.

3. Win w/ opponent avg body hp below 30%

easiest way is on 3-5 rounds..... Work on the legs w/ the lt and alternate kicking buttons so its balancing pretty evenly do this for about 2:30 and make sure ur far enough away where your actually hitting both legs and not just one. Move up to the body using lt and alternating punches or kicks into the ribs do that for the remainder of the round. For the arms have your buddy guard his face or ribs and just keep hitting where he's guarding do this for a whole round. Now the head keep doing light punches or kicks to the head once you see its badly swollen or cut really bad then you can start using lb and kick or punch and you will have that medal after you win.

4. Win 10 in a row

this is pretty self explanatory.... Just boost til you have the 10 in a row.

5. The bastard child of satan aka 1 hit ko/victory

this was a pain in the ass and you absolutely have to have timing down to do this.

First way, let your opponent do heavy moves to you until he's absolutely worn down (yes this is ok as it doesnt count as your hit he can even take you down and do some work) after he's worn down and if you have created a muay thai heavyweight w/ the aforementioned stats then this should work 99% of the time.

After he's worn down have him cross the octagon, now this is important when you hit lb and kick from a distance you will do a jumping knee (you may want to test this out to get ur timing down as to when you need to jump to connect directly to his head)... Once you have that down pat then have ur buddy run at you using the l stick in the direction that you are and that will make him run full steam ahead into your knee and bammm relief you just got the sperm of satan medal.

updated methods- allow your opponent to wail away on you until either all his stamina is gone to yellow or wait til the 2nd or 3rd round and while his is down in yellow just do your power move whether it be kick, knee, punch etc..... Confirmed this works w/ ufc fighters.

really good method, let your opponent run at you while you stand where you start, make sure your muay tai and do the flying knee when your opponent reaches the center of the octagon, guranteed ko every time.:):):):):):):):) Props to DogEyedBoy for teaching me it