View Full Version : online ranking, really?
05-21-2009, 08:28 AM
First fight I decide to do ranked I am level 1 and it is against a level 54? Is that for real. Probably one of the most idiotic things I have run into playing this game so far.
05-21-2009, 08:31 AM
Just because someone is a high level does not mean that they are good.
05-21-2009, 08:44 AM
Oh I agree with you 100 percent with that. I'm sure it was boosted ridiculously. The lag is what really killed me but I did not expect to see a level match up like that right off the bat. Game is fun either way.
05-21-2009, 11:14 AM
What's the highest rank?
05-21-2009, 02:22 PM
rank 1 would be the highest.......lol
im level 52 and i usually farm fans on people lower than level 1, its the easiest way to get 25k+ fans. sorry...if u dont want to play u can leave before match starts, 90% of people leave before i start a match. (the other 10% leave after i beat them) haha
vBulletin® v3.8.7 Beta 1, Copyright ©2000-2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.