PDA

View Full Version : Online Submissions...

crashnbrn321
05-21-2009, 11:01 AM
Am I the only one whose game quits when anyone attempts a submission?
Usually it's not me doing it, but as soon as my opponent tries a submission
the game immediately quits and tells me there was a connection error. This happening to anyone else?

Midnight Malice
05-21-2009, 11:12 AM
I've played a few people online, non ranked but I haven't seen or heard of that. Maybe there are people that think if you start a submission then quit out you will get the win? Either that or there is a glitch in your game. If you have the space try installing it to your HD, try playing it from a different console if you have a friend nearby, or take it back for another copy. Sometimes some discs do wierd things.

PeRFeCK
05-21-2009, 02:23 PM
very weird but u'd have to experience it more than twice to call it a glitch

VyperJMc
05-21-2009, 06:18 PM
A couple times I've been put in a submission online & a little text box opens in the lower left hand corner asking if I wanna give up... it sucks cause while it's up I can't mash the face buttons or rotate the right stick so I end up getting subbed anyways. :mad:

Midnight Malice
05-21-2009, 06:35 PM
A couple times I've been put in a submission online & a little text box opens in the lower left hand corner asking if I wanna give up... it sucks cause while it's up I can't mash the face buttons or rotate the right stick so I end up getting subbed anyways. :mad:

that happens when you accidentally press start

crashnbrn321
05-22-2009, 05:47 PM
It must be a glitch, it literally happens EVERY time a submission is
attempted, whether it's me or my opponent attempting it. I've fought about 30 fights online, 18 of which no longer count because someone has tried a submission. Thanks for the advice guys, I think I'll trade it in today.