PDA

View Full Version : World Class Striker Achievement Glitched?

The Alpha Male
05-21-2009, 02:28 PM
Okay so for the world class striker achievement I've played about 13 matches and won each of them by KO and still no cheevie. Am I doing something wrong? I even tried TKO and only using x and y without using the modifier (LB). I have the that was easy achievement and thought for sure WCS would have unlocked, but no. I even beat the COM without them touching me so I'm a little confused. Please help!

PeRFeCK
05-21-2009, 02:36 PM
ur in exhibition or career right? and u never take them down right? no grappling at all. i got it pretty easily...

Mr Magic
05-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Did you use your right stick to go into a clinch? Or do a takedown? You can only use x, y, b, and a. I used Brock Lesnar vs. Eddie sanchez and got this and the 20sec KO.

The Alpha Male
05-21-2009, 02:50 PM
Yeah I never grapple or clinch or takedown. I always do exhibition and use Rampage, Brock, or Frank Mir. I got the that was easy cheevie using Mir v sanchez and I punched him like 7 times with the x button. I thought it would have unlocked then but it didn't. I got the world class grappler one with no prob.

Mr Magic
05-21-2009, 03:04 PM
Not sure then, it may be glitched. Try doing the system maitenance on your dashboard. Might help.

The Alpha Male
05-21-2009, 06:07 PM
Thanks. I'll try that.

TOTKingNothing
05-21-2009, 06:42 PM
You can't go for the TKO. If you move up on them while it's black and white while they are on the ground and try to punch them out, it won't unlock. Basically you can't fall over, they can't mount you or get any takedowns. The fight has to be standing up the entire time. At least thats when it unlocked for me.

Midnight Malice
05-21-2009, 07:10 PM
Yeah, you pretty much have to keep it standing the whole time. If they knock you down and get a mount you might as well rematch, if you get back up then . If you knock them down don't stand over them and ground and pound cause that counts for open guard full posture... let them get back up then keep laying in with heavy stuff. If they counter to the clinch its over, if you counter its over.

Jethrow
05-21-2009, 08:57 PM
I started a career and on my first fight with a jab i flashed ko'd the guy, ended up getting 2 cheeves for that, one was this one. I mean a jab, wtf.