PDA

View Full Version : Gamefly ls BS

Smokez
12-23-2006, 06:09 AM
l dont have a single game from GF right now and i have a 3 game plan. l sent in 2 games last monday and sent in one this monday. They got 2 of the games Tuesday and still havent gotten my 3rd. But its been 4 almost 5 days now and they still havent sent me a game. The 1st game was a Short wait so i switched it thursday morning bc i wanted a game. l get on there today around 3 and it said they shipped me NHL 2k7 which is good bc i wanted it but then my pc Crashed. So i turn it back on to see if really saw that and NHL was back in my GQ. This is BS and they cant do this to me. lve already complained about there service in returns taking 2 weeks but not sending, me a game is wrong. l think i deserve my money back for this month :(

KilluhKam
12-23-2006, 06:25 AM
l dont have a single game from GF right now and i have a 3 game plan. l sent in 2 games last monday and sent in one this monday. They got 2 of the games Tuesday and still havent gotten my 3rd. But its been 4 almost 5 days now and they still havent sent me a game. The 1st game was a Short wait so i switched it thursday morning bc i wanted a game. l get on there today around 3 and it said they shipped me NHL 2k7 which is good bc i wanted it but then my pc Crashed. So i turn it back on to see if really saw that and NHL was back in my GQ. This is BS and they cant do this to me. lve already complained about there service in returns taking 2 weeks but not sending, me a game is wrong. l think i deserve my money back for this month :(

that happened to me before where they put it back in my Q lol i ended up having 51 games in my gameQ because when i saw it was shipping i added one and they added it back, they sent it out the next day to me though so that prolly will with you, or should

Krazie
12-25-2006, 07:16 AM
Gameznflix turnaround time has been 4 days at the most for me, sometimes its 1 day there and 1 day here, which is AWESOME.. The average is 3 days tho..

I've been a member of both, and I highly prefer Gameznflix, even with the few problems they do have..

Im a Manatee
12-25-2006, 07:06 PM
I've heard the only problem with Gameznflix is not having some of the blockbuster titles. Try it. I unfortunately, didn't get it for x-mas.

KMB 316
12-25-2006, 08:58 PM
your right, gamefly is horrible, 1 distribution plant is crap!!! netflix really needs to start doing games, they have the best service ever, distribution centers all around the usa

Crash
12-26-2006, 01:40 PM
your right, gamefly is horrible, 1 distribution plant is crap!!! netflix really needs to start doing games, they have the best service ever, distribution centers all around the usa

While I never have had any problems with Gamefly myself, I would agree that Netflix would be the best if they added games to their service.

babyfarmer
12-26-2006, 04:39 PM
GamezNFlix is so much better than Gamefly it's not even funny. Better turnaround time for cheaper price. You can't beat that with a stick.

KMB 316
12-26-2006, 04:52 PM
there is another site out there called... www.gottaplay.com i think its owned by gametap, i went to sign up put in all my info including CC gave me an error, i was even logged into my account, everything i clicked on gave me an error, i logged out and tried to relog in said my password was wrong, did forgot password of course gave me the correct password, customer service knew nothing than finally they said my account wasnt confirmed, and re-sent me the confirmation email.... that gave me an error... so i thought to myself, am i going to trust a company that cant even run a good website with my credit card information...NO!!!

so try that site at your own risk.