PDA

View Full Version : What's the best/your build for each class?

Too.Sneaks
05-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Considering the people and type of fighters you'll be fighting in each class, what is the best build.

How much strength?
Speed?
Cardio?

For people like me who aren't very good at this game, whats the best combination for each class...

Boxing/KB/Muay Thai - BJJ/Wrestling/Judo

I just want to have examples 'cause I can't seem to make the right type of fighter, I've tried 3 classes and I always get to someone who I just can't beat...

Plus I'm HORRID at ground game. Like get me on the ground and I put my controller down.

Malachi117
05-21-2009, 07:15 PM
I personally like using a Muay Thai & BJJ combo, since I got comfortable with it in the demo.

As far as a class for people who are not to good at the game. I'd say perhaps a Boxing & Wrestling or BJJ combo would do pretty good, putting most of your points in strength and stamina, with speed be brought up maybe 5 to 10 points behind the others.

My stats as of now are:
Strength - 60
Speed - 42
Stamina - 48

With stats like that I've won all 12 of my fights by KO or TKO. though I do use he BJJ to help me lead into he KO's. The Knees Muay Thai allows you to throw can rock a person pretty quickly.

And the only person who I've had any real trouble with was Evans in a title defense fight, he rocked me some.

mitchv79
05-21-2009, 08:02 PM
I've been using the Kickboxing/Judo combination, and it has worked out really well for me. I'm not so sure about the Judo part though...I like the throws, but I also like BJJ as well for the submissions. With enough Strength and Speed though, the head kicks that you can dish out with a Kickboxer are amazing. Most of my KO's come from a well timed LB+A kick to the head. Not only are they quite strong and effective, but you can also pull one out without seeming to be inside a boxer's punching range. I was able to get the "That Was Easy" achievement with only three head kicks in Career mode... Plus the Spinning Backfist can make you close the distance out of probing range really quick.

My main problem is the ground game though...my thumb is starting to get raw from submission crap and transitions. And I'm sure it won't take long for it to wear out the membrane on my controller either.

PeRFeCK
05-21-2009, 08:04 PM
its all ur preference man........what are u comfortable using. what do u hate? do u suck at ground? then up ur defensive takedowns. do u always lose to submissions? the best character for me is not the best character for you. and if u use my character u wont get the same results as i would.