PDA

View Full Version : 1 Million Fans Easy !!

Yomnad84
05-21-2009, 09:47 PM
Ive been playing my friend and the most ive gotten in about 64000 in a match the best way to do this is beat the crap outta the guy without your friend hitting you (bonus points) and going into the second round. After you start that round hit a couple more times and then do a lvl 3 submission need to find out what that is with the guy that u use. Mine was a leg sub from up down position. And once you submit him you will gain alot of fans very quickly

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/w7/aZ/0ICLiGJhbC9CCxoEGllTWTJBL2FjaC8wLzE2AAAAAOfn5-+2tt8=.jpgYou really like me!
Gain a million or more fans in a Xbox LIVE Ranked Match.

20 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif
Acquired 5/21/2009

PeRFeCK
05-22-2009, 12:24 AM
i got this yesterday. u actually dont need to do much more, took me about 7 more fights AFTER i got my black belt achievement. just do it legit :D

capthorp
05-22-2009, 01:37 PM
Ive been playing my friend and the most ive gotten in about 64000 in a match the best way to do this is beat the crap outta the guy without your friend hitting you (bonus points) and going into the second round. After you start that round hit a couple more times and then do a lvl 3 submission need to find out what that is with the guy that u use. Mine was a leg sub from up down position. And once you submit him you will gain alot of fans very quickly

What fighter did you use? A buddy and I tried this last night and we would range from 6K to 25K fans with no definite pattern. He would weaken me down to almost nothing for the entire first round and then half way through the second I would take him down and he would submit me with a Kimora from the up/down position.
Who are you using for this?

Yomnad84
05-22-2009, 03:26 PM
I was using my lvl 3 bjj Caf from career maybe thats why i was using the best subs that u can use maybe the fans like that crap

Apache 117
05-23-2009, 09:23 AM
whats the best way to find your friend in a ranked match