PDA

View Full Version : submisson award career

weatherman2002
05-21-2009, 10:19 PM
i got ko and fight night how do i get the submisson award i get the guy red and only can make tap out with a arm bar and still did not get it any one know how to?

Yomnad84
05-21-2009, 10:23 PM
People say you only can get the trophy when u make then sub from the def guard position

weatherman2002
05-21-2009, 10:33 PM
u mean when hes on top of me i have to catch him in a arm bar or triangle chocke

PeRFeCK
05-21-2009, 11:33 PM
that would be it. u can also kimura someone from defensive position but i havent had much luck getting it while doin that.

XxBlueSpade2xX
05-22-2009, 12:38 AM
u mean when hes on top of me i have to catch him in a arm bar or triangle chocke

Man, I've only gotten that done like twice.

Inyaface13
05-22-2009, 01:01 AM
I think submission of the night should be an achievement on its own...

Jordbrett
05-22-2009, 03:41 AM
I think it's impossible. I've caught the arm probably 10 times and NEVER once gotten sub of the night. I even tapped out someone with a flying arm bar and still no sub of the night.

weatherman2002
05-22-2009, 05:01 AM
any one know

weatherman2002
05-22-2009, 11:09 AM
its realling difficult why wont they tap

Kaleo808
05-22-2009, 11:34 AM
Ive Gotten 11 Sub's In My Carrer 5 In The 1st Round Really Hard Stuff Still no Sub Of the Night My Sub Off Is At 102 And I Can Submit Real Easy After I Drain Them And Still Cant Get It

Ive Also Submitted from Defence With Kimura And Triangle Still no Sub Of the night

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 12:07 PM
My guess would be to get it VERY quickly like within the 1st minute (harder against the COM but my fastest online Submission time is 1:17,:rock or get it while losing the fight late in the 3rd round. Other than that, try fighting a standup fight most of the time, then just reverse a transition or counter a punch into a tap on your 1st attempt... like a flash KO but with a submission... I'm going to be working on that all day, so I'll come back and post if I find anything.

PreditorGunman
05-22-2009, 02:48 PM
how do i submit i did it once and got no achievement as usual but i get them down pres RSB the what? when i did it i was randomly pressing A B Y X then he tapped out is their a combination to it that i fluked any one got advice for me please

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 02:50 PM
get the achievement for the tutorials, then you will know how to submit

martdude16
05-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Sometimes when an event finishes, they don't even give out a "SotN" award. So if you get lucky and get a submission win on that night you should get the award.

I can't even get a submission victory so i'm screwed.... What are the best fighting styles for submission? and Does the opponent have to have depleted stamina before I can make him tap?

PreditorGunman
05-22-2009, 03:02 PM
get the achievement for the tutorials, then you will know how to submit

wow great help i shall go into the tutorials and learn how to submit AGAIN against a computer that is letting me do it as i recall when you in exhibition they REVERSE it but seriously every time i mimic what i did in tutorial its different that in a fight so please at least a video tutorial i press RSB then i tried A the tugs his leg then its reversed EVERY SINGLE TIME

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 03:34 PM
wow great help i shall go into the tutorials and learn how to submit AGAIN against a computer that is letting me do it

the first 4 words out of your first post were "how do I submit" you also said you hit RSB "then what" put 2 and 2 together and you don't know how.

Now if you said "I am having trouble getting the computer to submit", I could have directed you to a very long thread that has all kinds of tips and tactics for submitting guys.

and since I have apparently been told I'm an asshole by a few people....

try this one
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=148395
and this one
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=148530

all the way back on page 2

PreditorGunman
05-22-2009, 06:32 PM
the first 4 words out of your first post were "how do I submit" you also said you hit RSB "then what" put 2 and 2 together and you don't know how.

Now if you said "I am having trouble getting the computer to submit", I could have directed you to a very long thread that has all kinds of tips and tactics for submitting guys.

and since I have apparently been told I'm an asshole by a few people....

try this one
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=148395
and this one
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=148530

all the way back on page 2

well maybe if you acc read what i said and then tell me what im doing wrong

Onground press RSB
now it looks like hes gonna rip his arm off
what do i do now iv tried press A holding A and button bashing A also button bashing A-B-Y-Z

PeRFeCK
05-22-2009, 08:41 PM
either rotate the right stick around as fast as u can, or hit ALL the buttons repeatedly, as fast as u can. u should do the training, its worth 25 gamer points and might help you out :)

Jordbrett
05-24-2009, 10:07 AM
Sometimes when an event finishes, they don't even give out a "SotN" award. So if you get lucky and get a submission win on that night you should get the award.

I can't even get a submission victory so i'm screwed.... What are the best fighting styles for submission? and Does the opponent have to have depleted stamina before I can make him tap?

I can confirm that is not the case as I have gotten submissions on those nights and still no sub of the night. One time I even caught a great flying arm bar against rampage and not only did I not get it but there wasn't even one on the card.