PDA

View Full Version : the amount of quitters

luuwat
05-22-2009, 02:08 AM
jeez, i have must have had 10 guys quit today on me, i know it sucks and they dont get a loss and you dont get a win!

dont think they'd patch this up

goothgone
05-22-2009, 02:39 AM
thats bs my last 3 fights people quit on me

Ranteal
05-22-2009, 02:42 AM
Aint gonna lie, thats why I was never a fan of online for wrestling,fighting games.

luuwat
05-22-2009, 03:19 AM
Aint gonna lie, thats why I was never a fan of online for wrestling,fighting games.LOL smackdown games are the worst for online

it has alot of delay in button responses

while ufc lags but button response is not near as bad!

Ranteal
05-22-2009, 04:12 AM
LOL smackdown games are the worst for online

it has alot of delay in button responses

while ufc lags but button response is not near as bad!

I hear that. Anytime I could get a fatal 4-way all the way to the finish, it was a miracle.

Nlkuysdf
05-22-2009, 05:18 AM
I know this isn't the exact response y'all are looking for but once I got tired of it myself I figured out some what of a solution. When you're in the pick a fighter screen click the rb untill itshows u their record. If they're undefeated or something like a 95% win rate I just don't fight them. Figure they're the quitters. I also don't fight fighters who are 0-0 cause first timers usually wanna win their first fight. Again this doesn't solve all problems but I haven't had anyone quit on me since I started doing that and I've gone 21-8 since then.

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 05:33 AM
I also don't fight fighters who are 0-0 cause first timers usually wanna win their first fight.

0-0 doesn't mean first timers. But you are probably talking about first time for ranked... everyone has to start somewhere bro. I would have a perfect record... like 20-0 if all the matches I've played were ranked. Other than a few sparring sessions with friends and such I have gone undefeated playing unknowns online. I'm sure the tougher fighters play ranked, so that may not be too true, but I have had 1 fight go the distance, 1 fight was a submission in the second round, the rest haven't made it past the first round. Majority submissions, a couple KO's.

I enjoy this game online, and I'm pretty damn good at it, too bad so many people cheat for a good record.

Nlkuysdf
05-22-2009, 06:13 AM
I understand u have to start somewhere, and obviously u have to start at 0-0. I was just trying to help the people who are frustrated with all the online quitting. I've had about 30 something fights that were quit on me and thus I didn't get the win. My record is like 30-30 or so and I'm actually quite good, but do to the fact that I get extremely frustrated when someone quits on me I only fight fighters with a rank higher than 25. I also make sure they have some losses. I know that not everyone with a perfect record is not a cheater bit I'm not gonna invest my time to find out. They lose nothing if I don't fight them so I don't think it hurts anyone if I don't fight underwates fighters. And it's not that um worried about my record, which is obvious with only a 50% win record.

Im willing to bet that if the above posters follow suit they would also avoid many if not all of the onlyne quitters. That was the only point of my post.

Send me a FR and well play sometime. Id much rather play with experienced fighters that I know won't quit.

jolliffe
05-22-2009, 11:42 AM
I just got this game today and i'm not fighting online till I have won some fights in career and got used to the buttons but whats the point in playing if your just going to quit because the other guy kicked your ass... If I lose then I got beat by someone better than me. This seems like its a game for realism and you don't see any fighters in the UFC going "he might beat me this fight, im going home and taking my gloves with me" so why do it in this.... If anyone sees me online then I'll be happy to fight you to the end :)

Kaleo808
05-22-2009, 11:50 AM
im 33-10 i dont care if i lose but if theres mass lagg to where i go for a punch and it happens 5 sec's later im gone

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 12:02 PM
I just got this game today and i'm not fighting online till I have won some fights in career and got used to the buttons

thats a decent idea, but even fighting in career isn't going to help too much... real players hit much harder than the computer, if you want some help learning the game a bit, send me a friends request, I'll help you out while I beat u up a little :) you will learn more so much faster playing friendly games with people helping you out than just going against the computer.

Beergut10304
05-22-2009, 12:13 PM
Seriously, they need to fix this quitting issue fast it's really starting to put me off online play. I think overall I've had about 15-20 people quit on me, normally as I'm choking them out.

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 12:22 PM
thats the one and only reason I'm staying player matches... it is still fun, but I would have loved to have my current player record reflected in ranked... 20+ fights, no losses. I've been in some tough brawls, but my Expert computer experience has helped me survive in a few close fights much more than I thought it would.

Apache 117
05-22-2009, 04:21 PM
i just play exibition with expert fighters much more fun, no lag and no quitters

Kaffei
05-22-2009, 04:46 PM
I have a record of 0-1 (ranked) =P I had two people quit on me last night (I subbed them with like full energy, and they were red) so after that I just did player matches . I don't want to have a bad win/loss ratio just because people quit and I play legit x.x

I think people have more fun when they know their stats aren't being tracked. I wish they'd just keep the records private for your eyes only. If people really wanted to prove themselves they could set up ladders or something. That's also why I like player matches, no one has to quit on you to keep their record spotless. The guys I played with weren't d-bags either (like one I encountered in ranked). If I tapped them they didn't mouth off or anything like that.

ImmortalLeoman
05-22-2009, 05:27 PM
I just hope they fix it so when you quit you lose! These quitters are annoying!