PDA

View Full Version : full mount troubles

luuwat
05-22-2009, 03:58 AM
how do you escape full mounts?

im having alot of trouble knowing how to do anything except block!

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 05:55 AM
A lot of people are having that trouble. Thier are a few ways, and it all depends on what style fighter you use.

Go into practice mode, set the position change to GROUND MOUNT (DEFENSE) then go into the ACTION LIST there are three options for moves here defense, strike, and transition. This will show you what you can do from this position.

But the best way to counter a mount is to not let them mount you... ;)

GeezusDylan160
05-22-2009, 10:02 PM
Malice you took the words right outta my mouth there, don't let them mount you. If your a BJJ fighter you can hold down the LB and do a RS transition, you grab their hand and flip them over allowing you to take Open Guard Offensive position, extremely helpful

IMAMEX
05-22-2009, 10:12 PM
Dylan & Malice are pwning these threads in a good way. Good yob.

PeRFeCK
05-22-2009, 10:57 PM
we should just start saying search more often...there's like 10 threads on this

GeezusDylan160
05-22-2009, 11:27 PM
we should just start saying search more often...there's like 10 threads on this

lol yeah I know, if you notice I've written virtually the same thing in every single one of them :p

machonach0
05-23-2009, 02:47 AM
Man people wouldn't be having so much trouble with this game if they had taken the time to do and pay attention to the tutorials, and then went throught the career doing all the camp invites. If you have not done those 2 things yet then you should be posting stuff asking how to transition.

GeezusDylan160
05-23-2009, 05:20 AM
Man people wouldn't be having so much trouble with this game if they had taken the time to do and pay attention to the tutorials, and then went throught the career doing all the camp invites. If you have not done those 2 things yet then you should be posting stuff asking how to transition.

yeah I know some kids on here are brutal....I've had to explain the same thing dealing with the ground game to AT LEAST 15 guys on here...but hey I own the ground game so it makes me feel cool when I help them :p

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 05:26 AM
Went into my match details and looked at number of times mounted on xbox live.... 35 fights still 0 hows that for knowing the ground game :D