PDA

View Full Version : One Hitter Quitter

xX0neAndOnlyXx
05-22-2009, 03:58 AM
First online ranked match, which was 1 hour ago, I knocked out the other player (Tito Ortiz) who was talking so much crap. I picked Rampage and as the match started, Ortiz came running and threw a punch, I successfully blocked and threw my hook which ducked Ortiz's next hit and lights out. So please don't talk crap because anything can happen. Achievement unlocked :D

Currently 10-0-0

k1lls1gn
05-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Same with me happened yesterday.....it was lightweight bout i picked BJ Penn and he picked Kenny Florian.......1st round he walked up to me and i did a lunging left power hook and at the right moment right when he was going to punch me......well it connected on him (LMAO) and it was fatality.....

There were no punches or kicks thrown except for my punch that knocked him out =)).....Currently 20-8 online.

GeezusDylan160
05-25-2009, 10:10 PM
happened to me today I was Griffin and the other guy was Silva, he said Griffin was a pussy and Silva was the best. So I gave him fair warning and said Silva isn't to good for you at LHW. Called me a bitch, runs at me with that weird knee thing he throws, step back and a beautiful right hook. Lights out. Guy was speechless and I just said "How cold is the mat down there?" :)

Modality
05-26-2009, 08:18 AM
Happened to me earlier today. I decided to finally try out the online, and the first thing I get is some asshole saying, "Hey, you should probably leave unless you want to lose." He picks Rampage Jackson, I pick Forrest Griffin. The match starts up with a brief staredown. I already have my finger on LB preparing for a big right-hand superman punch. He starts running at me, I stand my ground and just as he goes in for the punch I hit Y and he goes down. I went up to level 5 from that match alone.

Baryonyx
05-26-2009, 11:46 AM
happened to me today I was Griffin and the other guy was Silva, he said Griffin was a pussy and Silva was the best. So I gave him fair warning and said Silva isn't to good for you at LHW. Called me a bitch, runs at me with that weird knee thing he throws, step back and a beautiful right hook. Lights out. Guy was speechless and I just said "How cold is the mat down there?" :)

Yeah, like I believe that! :rolleyes:

Apache 117
05-26-2009, 12:30 PM
Yeah i did this with chuck lidell 1 superman punch

Midnight Malice
05-26-2009, 02:29 PM
I was in a player match using Griffin, the other guy was Machida we spent the better part of 3 rounds on the ground trying to get position... near the end of the third round I let him up and hit him with a superman punch as he was standing... lights out. was the only strike thrown standing besides leg kicks. It can happen anytime, no it wasn't the first strike thrown, but that doesn't mean it won't ever happen.

Xodiac8118
05-26-2009, 02:44 PM
About 2 hours ago against a friend on console (not online) I was my CAF (Muay Thai/BJJ) and he chose Chuck Lidell. Strangest thing happened. He tried to kick me in the leg at the right time, jumping knee into his chin. 5 secs into the match and I had won. Pity it wasn't a com fighter. Lol he tried to beat the shit outta me IRL.

hopesfall2win
05-26-2009, 03:56 PM
Only time I've done that is using GSP vs Matt Hughes, did a sprinting superman punch and KO'ed him in 15 secs..was when I was a low level facing other low levels :)

Midnight Malice
05-26-2009, 04:00 PM
About 2 hours ago against a friend on console (not online) I was my CAF (Muay Thai/BJJ) and he chose Chuck Lidell. Strangest thing happened. He tried to kick me in the leg at the right time, jumping knee into his chin. 5 secs into the match and I had won. Pity it wasn't a com fighter. Lol he tried to beat the shit outta me IRL.

I have had that same combo happen for a KO more than once. Leg kick vs superman punch... guess which won :D