PDA

View Full Version : Just Got full game :)

scarfaces80
05-22-2009, 09:07 AM
so happy playing it now :woop::woop::woop:

Blaze1983
05-22-2009, 09:24 AM
Gratz on your "most pointless thread award"
:woop:

scarfaces80
05-22-2009, 09:25 AM
thankyou for proving your a jerk:woop::woop::woop:

Also it came out in UK today:woop::woop::woop:

Blaze1983
05-22-2009, 09:27 AM
how am i a jerk? i dont know if ya seen but most of the people here are playing UFC lol, i really dont think we needed a thread saying you have your copy :woop:

I mean i gave you an award and everything

Blaze1983
05-22-2009, 09:29 AM
P.S im Uk, i got mine yesterday :drunk

scarfaces80
05-22-2009, 09:30 AM
you are one of those sad people who annoy alot of people on these sites who come in and insult people and say oh someones posted this before and why did you post this?

Simple mate dont like the post dont come in and abuse it:woop::woop::woop:

Blaze1983
05-22-2009, 09:32 AM
lol not at all you put the news out there & im sure no one cares :p

check my prev posts, this the first time i said anything like this lol
And i had to because its true, a post saying "I got this game" is pointless

A+ 5 stars for you

Swaggatron83
05-22-2009, 09:32 AM
I got the pal version yesterday:)

scarfaces80
05-22-2009, 09:35 AM
Blaze i just pity you now go away and get a life:woop::woop::woop:

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 09:36 AM
play me a few times and you'll want to take it back to the store :)

Blaze1983
05-22-2009, 09:37 AM
lol classy :uzi: come, i say we take this online!!!! Me, You UFC!!! lets RRRRRRRrrrummmmmmbbbbbblllleeeeeeeeeeee!!

scarfaces80
05-22-2009, 09:38 AM
play me a few times and you'll want to take it back to the store :)

LOL i bet your great at it already im not going to bother with multiplayer for a while i will get my ass kicked every game:)

Blaze1983
05-22-2009, 09:39 AM
so let me get this correct, you made a tread telling the world you have a game...... and yet you wont play anyone?

I suck at it but damn lol

scarfaces80
05-22-2009, 09:39 AM
lol classy :uzi: come, i say we take this online!!!! Me, You UFC!!! lets RRRRRRRrrrummmmmmbbbbbblllleeeeeeeeeeee!!

LOl i actually like that post good to see you being nice:)
and not yet you will easily beat me if you have had this game for ages

scarfaces80
05-22-2009, 09:41 AM
so let me get this correct, you made a tread telling the world you have a game...... and yet you wont play anyone?

I suck at it but damn lol

I just got game 30 mins ago give me a break lol :woop::woop::woop:

Blaze1983
05-22-2009, 09:41 AM
lol i wasnt being an ass before, seriously i aint here to be a pain or anything, Just you post on a forum anyone can post :uzi:

Add me to ya XBL maybe we can practise because my ground game sucks

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 09:49 AM
my ground game is pretty good... i don't mind helping others. Send me a FR and we can spar sometime.... as long as you have a mic of course.

oh, and the best way to learn this game is to jump in with a friend and have them kick your royal ass... and tell you how they did it afterward, you will learn so much in just a few fights.

Simzo
05-22-2009, 09:54 AM
Blaze is right, fair enough if you made the thread and you were telling us about your experience with the game and how it compared to what you thought it would be like.

But just telling us that you got it and you're happy really is pointless. I mean, imagine if 1000 people made the same thread, where would that get us? Think next time man..

Jethrow
05-22-2009, 11:01 AM
dont forget to make another thread when you have your first match, and another one when you get your first ko, oh and another one when you get your first submission. . . . . . .I just had breakfast, maybe i should make a thread about that

scarfaces80
05-22-2009, 01:54 PM
dont forget to make another thread when you have your first match, and another one when you get your first ko, oh and another one when you get your first submission. . . . . . .I just had breakfast, maybe i should make a thread about that

you dident have to come in and insult a person because they made a thread which you dident agree with this is exactly what i mean about this site.

Simple dont like post dont comment on it and leave it be i will still post whatever i want on here dont like it ? tough:woop: luck

Jethrow
05-22-2009, 02:54 PM
you dident have to come in and insult a person because they made a thread which you dident agree with this is exactly what i mean about this site.

Simple dont like post dont comment on it and leave it be i will still post whatever i want on here dont like it ? tough:woop: luck

Actually the more people that respond to your stupid threads all over this site, the more people will get annoyed and possible give some infractions or even ban you, since your only contribution is telling us you bought a game, or that people dont like your dumbass threads.

Lashley
05-22-2009, 03:15 PM
I got it today in the UK too, thousands did. They didn't however, make a lame ass thread.

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 03:22 PM
this is exactly what i mean about this site.

then find another site man, we like our achievement forums filled with game info, achievement guides, walkthroughs.... this isn't facebook.

scarfaces80
05-22-2009, 06:03 PM
LOL im glad im annoying you midnight and any others that come on here and insult.Its simple being nice and maybe saying something like yeah i got it too and so on but some peple are just jerks who are pathetic and the only time the can insult people is on a site like this i guarentee none of you are big enough to stand up and say something to someones face.Cowards

Kuldiin
05-22-2009, 06:11 PM
Blaze is right, fair enough if you made the thread and you were telling us about your experience with the game and how it compared to what you thought it would be like.

But just telling us that you got it and you're happy really is pointless. I mean, imagine if 1000 people made the same thread, where would that get us? Think next time man..

Well the thread hasnt been locked/deleted so obviously the mods approve of the thread and the people trolling in it.

Btw your all Vaginas (so this thread stays on topic)

Jewls
05-22-2009, 08:27 PM
I JUST GOT MY FIRST CHEST HAIR!!!111!

Wait there is two! THIS IS THE MOST PERFECT DAY EVER!

Jethrow
05-22-2009, 08:29 PM
Well the thread hasnt been locked/deleted so obviously the mods approve of the thread and the people trolling in it.

Btw your all Vaginas (so this thread stays on topic)

I guess we are what we eat huh?

I just took my first dump of the day, does that fall under the topic for this thread scarfeces??

scarfaces80
05-22-2009, 09:42 PM
LOL i still pity you Jethrow:)

Jethrow
05-22-2009, 11:37 PM
you broke my heart scarfeces, you broke my heart !!

( i thought you loved me? )

banerock
05-23-2009, 03:10 AM
then find another site man, we like our achievement forums filled with game info, achievement guides, walkthroughs.... this isn't facebook.

quoted for truth

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 05:31 AM
LOL im glad im annoying you midnight and any others that come on here and insult.Its simple being nice and maybe saying something like yeah i got it too and so on but some peple are just jerks who are pathetic and the only time the can insult people is on a site like this i guarentee none of you are big enough to stand up and say something to someones face.Cowards

your not annoying me, I just really don't understand why you can't realize that your thread is pointless. Do you go into every game thread when you get a game and say hey guys I just got it. Is your superiority complex that bad, and you think you are the central figure on the forums that everyone needs to celebrate that you bought a video game?

I come on here to get tips, give tips and help people, you come on here to tell people that you bought something who needs to get a life?

oh, and that last part... i'm 6'5 250 I have no problem getting in someones face.