PDA

View Full Version : Watch out

scarfaces80
05-22-2009, 01:56 PM
If people dont like your post they come in and insult and attack it also if its been posted before they come in and attack you for that.

Also if you post here insulting this your just proving my point:woop:

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm not going to insult you, I'm just so very confused why you would add clutter to the forum and fill it up with usless stuff. This is half the reason nobody can find anything here and have to post it 100 times, cause it gets pushed to the back page by nothing topics.

Oh, BTW, you are actually violating the terms of use right now by posting spam...

we are all happy you got the game, but are you really so special that you had to create your own thread telling the entire community that you picked it up? Imagine if everyone here decided to do that? o.k., maybe I am going to insult you, but you are the one that is doing the wrong thing by posting spam, not us by telling you not to post spam.

Jethrow
05-22-2009, 02:50 PM
If people dont like your post they come in and insult and attack it also if its been posted before they come in and attack you for that.

dude why are you creating BS threads all over the place, and why would you expect anything else than people telling you to quit it, your an idiot

Mr Magic
05-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Im pretty sure he was talking to you Midnight Malice. Because every post I see of your starts with, "This is already in another thread", "Go look on the 15th page", or "Use the search button". Its really annoying when people do that. It's not like there are millions of people who come to this forum, so who cares if someone doesn't have the time to use the search tool or scan through every page until there sure what they want isn't already answered. Unless your a Mod, and this is your JOB, then you need to chill out. This forum is made to discuss and to help with the game. Period.

Jethrow
05-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Im pretty sure he was talking to you Midnight Malice. Because every post I see of your starts with, "This is already in another thread", "Go look on the 15th page", or "Use the search button". Its really annoying when people do that. It's not like there are millions of people who come to this forum, so who cares if someone doesn't have the time to use the search tool or scan through every page until there sure what they want isn't already answered. Unless your a Mod, and this is your JOB, then you need to chill out. This forum is made to discuss and to help with the game. Period.

Dude, this guy creats threads like " i just bought the game". Thats all he writes, like who gives a shit. Midnight is right, the guy has to learn how to use a forum like a big boy, you dont have to hold his hand.

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 02:58 PM
the help is already there, if you have the IQ equivelant to a turnip, you would be able to find out how to do a submission by looking in the tread titled Submission Help.

And for every post I made (2) btw saying to look it up, I wrote books on how to do certian things for ufc, and have offered my own time to help people get the hang of the controls by sparring with them, so why don't you actually go read the posts instead of seeing the last couple before you judge me.

Mr Magic
05-22-2009, 03:00 PM
There you go again telling me to go read all your post's. I didn't say every one you made, I said every one i've seen. Like I said not every one looks at all the threads.

martdude16
05-22-2009, 03:06 PM

You post a useless thread about getting a game (on the release date).
Then you post another useless thread about people who told you, that you posted a useless thread.

I guess I proved your point.
But my point is that people who post 2 useless threads are useless.
I guess you proved my point.

Jethrow
05-22-2009, 03:07 PM
You post a useless thread about getting a game (on the release date).
Then you post another useless thread about people who told you, you posted a useless thread.

I guess I proved your point.

But my point is that people who post 2 useless threads are useless.

I guess you proved my point.

BAMMMM !!! scarface has just been pwned

martdude16
05-22-2009, 03:08 PM
BAMMMM !!! scarface has just been pwned

First Round KO. :p

:locked

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 03:18 PM
If you spent time writing a page long post telling someone how to do something that was very detailed and answered the question the best way possible, then 20 minutes later you saw 3 threads pop up with that same exact question, and if those threads hadn't been made, those peoples question would still be on the first page.... you would get tired of it too. Just because I choose to spend some of my time readin others posts and helping them out. You said yourself you didn't read anything else other than me telling people to search for thier answer, so what gives you the right to make a decision about me?

And for the record, I told 1 guy to use the search function, and answered the other guys question, and said if he wanted to read more to go to the 2nd page because it was already answered in another thread. If you don't mind answering the same question 40 times a day, then you go right ahead.

Mr Magic
05-22-2009, 03:53 PM
I understand what your syaing, but thats the exact reasonw why people make threads. Because when they post in someone else's thread, sometimes it just gets overlooked. But if they make their own thread, and it's on the top of the list b/c its new, then people will see it.

scarfaces80
05-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Thankyou magic like magic said im kind of new to all this and its jerks like those guys that ruin it for everyone.I was making a point by seeing who the jerks were who come and attack new people because they dont know everything about this site like they do.

I really do pity you guys that you have to come on this site and insult everyone so sad you really need a life guys.

Dert McGert
05-22-2009, 06:59 PM
The only things that piss me off about people that are posting are those who have no idea about MMA. People coming on here and complaining about people "sitting on their chest and doing gay things." People have no idea that there are things in MMA called full mount, half guard, full guard, closed guard, etc.

Because of this, I am not going to reply to threads just because I know people just want to play this game and have no intentions of learning anything about MMA. Plus, I don't want to be a dick to people.

JrdRIOT
05-22-2009, 07:19 PM
The only things that piss me off about people that are posting are those who have no idea about MMA. People coming on here and complaining about people "sitting on their chest and doing gay things." People have no idea that there are things in MMA called full mount, half guard, full guard, closed guard, etc.

Because of this, I am not going to reply to threads just because I know people just want to play this game and have no intentions of learning anything about MMA. Plus, I don't want to be a dick to people.
lmfao

longer

Jethrow
05-22-2009, 08:18 PM

LOL, Where the fuck did that come from? LOL

Again to the OP, the search function is your friend, use it! But i dont think it matters since i think you like messing around on here, so have fun posting threads about everything, i look forward to reading your next thread about what you had for supper. You my little buddy are just Lame !!

PeRFeCK
05-22-2009, 08:34 PM
yes use search plz. ive answered the same question in 5 different threads before. its a new game, everyone wants info....we get it. but its annoying when there are a lot of ppl making new threads that arent required.

it may be annoying for people to not know the correct MMA terminology, but guess what not everyone watches UFC, or knows every detail about it. some ppl studying real MMA use different names than what the UFC does. either way, this is one ur jus tgonna have to deal with. if it pisses u off so much why dont u just post a guide with pictures for the newbz :)

scarfaces80
05-22-2009, 09:37 PM
k thx perfeck i agree with what you are saying just wish you were on earlier and explained it rather than people just having a go.

I totally agree with the thing for new people if there was a post saying something like you just said i wouldent have posted how happy i was i got the game.:)

IMAMEX
05-22-2009, 09:42 PM
What's gay about sitting on a dude's chest?

GeezusDylan160
05-22-2009, 10:08 PM
for such a "useless" thread it sure is getting a fair amount of attention lol

Dert McGert
05-23-2009, 01:54 AM
What's gay about sitting on a dude's chest?
Well, there is a guy named Lesnar that has a dildo tatto'd on his chest, so.............

Me and you could be Aoki and Imanari. TEAM NIPPON!!!!