PDA

View Full Version : Win streak adds more fans?

capthorp
05-22-2009, 02:26 PM
So, in doing some testing last night a buddy and I were trying to determine the best way to add the most fans after a match. Using various methods we would get results anywhere from 6K to 25K fans per match. In another thread on the forum there is a method to possibly get 64K fans or so per match.
I think I remember seeing the number of fans largely increase when I had more wins, but I can't be sure.

My question is whether or not your win streak affects the amount of fans that you receive per fight. As well, does the length of the fight affect the number of fans as well?

Midnight Malice
05-22-2009, 02:42 PM
I believe it was confirmed that a close fight, a quick knockout or a comeback submission increases your fanbase a bit more that just a reqular win, so I would assume a win streak would as well. Damn I really do wish my online player record was ranked, I'd be halfway to 1,000,000 probably with a 28 win streak.

I got a guy on my list who boosted and it looks like he got 1,000,000 fans AFTER 50 win streak. He boosted to 100 with 0 losses.

At least the weekly rankings may be somewhat believable when this game dies down a bit.

PeRFeCK
05-22-2009, 08:46 PM
its possible but i dont think so. i know i got more fans when i did more damage to the opponent. usually when i fight level 1s, i would mount them, attack their chest until 25% stamina left, then knock them out. this usually gave me around 25k per win.

capthorp
05-23-2009, 01:27 AM
yeah after doing a little research it may be that repetitive styles of winning may, and I can't confirm this yet, but may actually make it so you don't get as many fans. Like ko'ing a guy with 2 kicks, 19 fights in a row.
I may do some more testing tonite and confirm....