PDA

View Full Version : This game gets too hard too fast.

Scar Tissue77
05-22-2009, 04:20 PM
So in my career im in the light heavyweight division and i get to about rank 7 and then i have to fight either forrest griffin or quiton jackson and they bothjust kick my ass after all my fights before this were done in one round and now i get to the third and i seem to be beating him as he has almost no stamina so i go to submit and somehow they break out of it, reverse me and give me one shot to the face and im done

any tips on how to beat them......i just want to know because i want the achievement for retiring undeafeated

Kaffei
05-22-2009, 04:37 PM
If you get rocked, fall back onto the matt (butt scoot). Reverse their transitions. Side-step/counter their strikes (easier and more efficient than blocking). It also depends on your style. I only know about the muay thai/BJJ stuff, so I work the clinch. Just work what your specialties are. The computers are WAY too hard. I agree. Just keep retrying over and over. Eventually you'll get lucky. This game is a lot about luck

Scar Tissue77
05-22-2009, 05:16 PM
yeah im muay thai and wrestling...yes i know its unorthodox but being able to do the throws with wrestling is good for me....and i try to get the muay thai knees when ever i can but every time i go to clinch they push away and in the case of when i play rampage jackson he clinches me with one hand on my head and drills me with uppercuts and knees to the body and i dont know how to do anything to defend against it