PDA

View Full Version : Cant find any player or ranked matches

Brako UK
05-22-2009, 05:26 PM
Just bought the game and when i did a speed test and everything to make sure everything was upto speed, i decided to try online.

By choosing either player or ranked matches it says that no matches could be found. The game is brand new and yet no games can be found? anyone else having this problem before i send it back?

glad i never unlocked any achievements.

Jethrow
05-22-2009, 05:43 PM
ya i get that alot too, but then you have the option to host, click that, then just press A, dont change any of the settings and withing 10 seconds i normally have someone join me.

Brako UK
05-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Thanksfor the advice matey,i'll give that a go now and see if it works.

If this is always going to be the case, i guess a spot of boosting will be in order...I aint letting this game ruin my profile.

Many thanks again Jeff matey, much appriciated.

Chris_Krol
05-22-2009, 11:55 PM
Yeah I'm noticing the same thing. Then I just did what the other guy said and hosted one and got an opponent pretty quickly.

Jimone
05-23-2009, 01:29 AM
youn do realize when searching for player matches you can custom search....just set all the options to any like weight class ect and search...it will come up with every lobby available also a bar showing the connection ping...if your having trouble and seem to be getting laggy matches i reccomend using this..

Apache 117
05-23-2009, 09:15 AM
Yes i have the same problem but i think hosting works to your advantage. but sometimes it doesnt i think it is shared most of the time