PDA

View Full Version : championship career achievement

weatherman2002
05-22-2009, 05:57 PM
ok i have won 3 championship in 3 diff leagues now if i lose a title and my career ends will i still get the ach or do i have to retire with the title

PeRFeCK
05-22-2009, 08:42 PM
even better question, if i retire with the belt do i still get the achievement.

ill be able to answer later today. i believe it unlocks righ tas u get the belt, so it probably counts if u got all 5 at least once, not that you have all 5 at the exact same time.

weatherman2002
05-23-2009, 01:06 AM
Do i have to finish each career to get it or can i unlock as i win the belt

PeRFeCK
05-23-2009, 01:32 AM
should be as u win the belt as i said, the achievement doesnt say antyhing about finishing a career

david
05-23-2009, 03:02 AM
got it with 1 fighter retired without the belt all others i started new career as soon as i won the belt

weatherman2002
05-23-2009, 04:53 AM
so u can lose the belt and still get the ach did u use a template or a caf

david
05-23-2009, 12:44 PM
used both of them

True Marvellous
05-23-2009, 12:59 PM
How the hell do you win at this game in career.

I take my time i wear down my opponent, i have 3/4 of my bar left, my opponent has less than a 1/4 which you cant whittle down.

Every submission , he breaks free from and despite raining power shots both up right and on the ground I cant knock anyone out.

Then he gets a flash auto win ko on me, wtf am i doing wrong i just cant close out fights!!!

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 01:16 PM
its all about your stats. Yes this game is hard, but it isn't unbeatable. If you have no strength you aren't going to KO many people unless they are beat down and tired and you land a good combo. Your submissions have to be above 50 to have a prayer to make a guy tap later in your career.

The best strat I have found for computer is to keep your stamina up, and work the ground and pound. Less danger of getting flash KO'd, and as long as you have stamina, you have a lot better chance at getting out of submissions.

Mike Blitz
05-23-2009, 03:32 PM
its all about your stats. Yes this game is hard, but it isn't unbeatable. If you have no strength you aren't going to KO many people unless they are beat down and tired and you land a good combo. Your submissions have to be above 50 to have a prayer to make a guy tap later in your career.

The best strat I have found for computer is to keep your stamina up, and work the ground and pound. Less danger of getting flash KO'd, and as long as you have stamina, you have a lot better chance at getting out of submissions.

With me I worked up the major stats but am vulnerable to submissions and ground, character can't escape these at all so I mainly have to work on my feet and even when the the CPU has an advantage I just keep swinging and I get my KO very easily when he is on full health and stamina.

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 03:46 PM
I'm a ground fighter, and love winning by the tapout. That is basically them saying you beat me, I don't want to fight anymore... please take my elbow off the back of my head now.