PDA

View Full Version : How do you reverse this???????

doom363
05-22-2009, 06:42 PM
OKay. I'm getting real frustrated. How do you reverse the position in which someone sits on your waist and pounds you until your knocked out. It is always causing me to lose a match!!!!!

machonach0
05-22-2009, 08:22 PM
If you get mounted all you have to do is keep doing major transitions over and over until you actually get out. Even if you get gassed just keep doing them, if you do them fast enough then they NEVER have a chance to land any punches. When you get up just put your hands up and keep backing away until your stamina comes back.

Jethrow
05-22-2009, 08:23 PM
OKay. I'm getting real frustrated. How do you reverse the position in which someone sits on your waist and pounds you until your knocked out. It is always causing me to lose a match!!!!!

LOL, wow. Ok here we go. Now this would be called the Mount. Now seeing this irritates me a bit, it would be like asking you "how do you do that thing with the gun when you run out of bullets, how do i get more bullets?"

Well because you annoyed me a bit i'll say that, first do everything you can to not get in that postion. And the one tip i'll give you is to use your RS, move it to 7oclock and rotate counterclock wise to 12oclock. that will attempt to roll out and give the opponent your back. Now your out of that postion, but you gotta figure out how to get out of that! ;)

Now i know what that black guy was saying in the other thread, ppl that dont have a clue about mma go and get the game. You dont see jethrow playing Fifa now do you ???

IMAMEX
05-22-2009, 09:50 PM
LOL, wow. Ok here we go. Now this would be called the Mount. Now seeing this irritates me a bit, it would be like asking you "how do you do that thing with the gun when you run out of bullets, how do i get more bullets?"

Well because you annoyed me a bit i'll say that, first do everything you can to not get in that postion. And the one tip i'll give you is to use your RS, move it to 7oclock and rotate counterclock wise to 12oclock. that will attempt to roll out and give the opponent your back. Now your out of that postion, but you gotta figure out how to get out of that! ;)

Now i know what that black guy was saying in the other thread, ppl that dont have a clue about mma go and get the game. You dont see jethrow playing Fifa now do you ???

lol I'm pretty sure Dert McGert isn't black.

Jethrow
05-22-2009, 11:38 PM
lol I'm pretty sure Dert McGert isn't black.

I know but i forgot his name, but i couldn't forget that pic

IMAMEX
05-23-2009, 12:01 AM
Yeah that's the great Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett.

PmcG1981
05-23-2009, 12:30 AM

LOL at the irony of a cbs noob not knowing who charles bennett is telling an undisputed noob what mount is. The UG would be proud.

GeezusDylan160
05-23-2009, 05:23 AM
Ahhh Charles Bennett, how can you not love that guy? Krazy Horse ftw