PDA

View Full Version : Veteran Video Guide

I N64 I MaRiO
12-23-2006, 11:12 PM
did anyone make a video guide for this game yet... ( on veteran... ) im sorry i know people asked before but im just stuck i keep dying... thanks

Darth Odan
12-24-2006, 12:16 AM
I need a flash card and I'm set. My camera can't hold out the whole mission without it, and now the Christmas rush is in so yeah >_> but, I will [try] to get it on the 27 or the 28 and do it. I'll invite my friend, he tapes it and I play...Sorry for the delayed time guys T.T

I N64 I MaRiO
12-24-2006, 12:21 AM
woot thanks very much i'll be waiting.... i was gonna send this back to gamefly but i'll wait...oh yea, its under the tree too... i have 2 cod3's :(

Darth Odan
12-24-2006, 12:38 AM
Lol. At least you HAVE Gamefly...It doesn't reach here T.T But yeah, I took three pictures and my memory was full. And that same day the batteries died. So I decided to ask my friend to lend me one of his flash cards, but they were too big for my camera. I go to the store where I bought it, and they don't have it T.T So I'll get it soon, expect me dying a lot since I haven't played Call of Duty 3 in a while...

pimpsta71
12-24-2006, 07:02 AM
iv beat the game on veteran 4 times now. first time it took a couple days, by the fourth time i got it in about 8 hours nonstop. if you tell me where you are stuck...i think i can really help. iv been stuck on just about every possible part,lol

I N64 I MaRiO
12-24-2006, 05:15 PM
thanks.....train level your a brit...after the car crashes....

I N64 I MaRiO
12-24-2006, 07:31 PM
oh, man i found the easiest thing to do for veteran....

alright you know how you always have a guy with infinite health? well i hide in a corner and get on this site while he cleans em up....oh man so SO genius of me....:locked :locked :locked <------me dancing

:Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce: <-------me jumping....

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

pimpsta71
12-25-2006, 11:01 AM
after the car crashes, throw smoke up in the tunnel..and just break for a little hut on your left. there's prlly gonna be 3 guys outside, 1 inside..easy to deal with...then just hang out inside that hut for a couple seconds and start picking people off. take your time and dont rush it. you'll be safe to make your way up the stairs when everyones gone

DeathandChaos
12-29-2006, 02:21 AM
This game in unrealistically hard omg. I love when I throw 3 smokes to cover the entire area and im behind cover in the middle of a smoke grenade they are killing me with what seems to be 3 or 4 shots.

DeathandChaos
12-29-2006, 02:23 AM
Ive been on the same part what seems to be an hour now. I breeze through it untill right before the checkpoint and there is usually one guy who randomly does like Blue Steel from Zoolander on me and I die.

phatspade
12-29-2006, 12:24 PM
biggest thing about playing on vet is not to be in a hurry. take your time, shoot from behind cover and move from cover to cover. only press forward when you know for sure it is safe, i.e. one or two enemies left to kill.

I N64 I MaRiO
12-29-2006, 06:19 PM
yea, but enemies respawn and come out faster then i go in ( havnt played cod3 in a while but im gonna beat vet before/after new years )

saeed999
01-05-2007, 11:41 PM
Im stuck on Vet level ( Laison River ) chapter nine. Im right near the end, all i need to do is clear the house out and eliminate a flak gun. Every time i enter the house i get killed, i also have no grenades which i think is a problem, any tips anyone???? PLease!!

Darth Odan
01-05-2007, 11:54 PM
T.T Camera was destroyed. Mother borrowed it to tape a wedding and someone slammed into her by accident and camera fell. I won't be able to do the guides T.T