PDA

View Full Version : Why won't 'Red Belt' unlock?

Classick
05-23-2009, 07:29 AM
I just reached level 51 after dominating the entire Xbox Live community (seriously- i think im the best) but the achievement won't unlock. Is it at another level?

machonach0
05-23-2009, 08:11 AM
I just reached level 51 after dominating the entire Xbox Live community (seriously- i think im the best) but the achievement won't unlock. Is it at another level?

HAHAHAHA, That is funny.

Smugu
05-23-2009, 08:12 AM

Rofl :D Keep playing, maybe it pops up. youre obviously mma god

Classick
05-23-2009, 06:43 PM
I really am the best btw. Feel free to invite me to a fight anytime. My only rule is I don't fight Rampage.

L Demonic I
05-23-2009, 06:50 PM
lol why not rampage?

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 06:51 PM
the best.... interesting. You do realize the majority of the online community in this game sucks ass right?

ImmortalLeoman
05-23-2009, 08:09 PM
I really am the best btw. Feel free to invite me to a fight anytime. My only rule is I don't fight Rampage.

If you cant fight Rampage, then you are not the best.

Midnight Malice
05-24-2009, 12:13 AM
shit, I didn't even see that the first time. I love it when my opponent picks Rampage, he likes to tap to the triangle in the first minute of the match... I think I have done it 10 times already... I can beat anyone, and I can win with pretty much anyone, I don't care if they pick Brock, Rampage, Liddell, Sylvia, W. Silva, A. Silva, Evans (think that is all the most popular guys) they are all 1 microscopic mistake from tapping out, and 29 times out of 30 I have made them pay for it.

GeezusDylan160
05-24-2009, 06:31 AM
Yeah I doubt your the best, if your the best you should be able to beat everyone with anybody in any way you feel best suits the situation, you throwing in "as long as they aren't rampage" makes me doubt your abilities.

Anyways, as for the problem at hand just keep playing and it will eventually unlock, patience is a virtue (easily the eleventh time I'm posted "patience is a virtue" on these forums....god I need a life)

SLEEPAH
05-24-2009, 06:43 AM
When you can get my 3 second knockout completed I will tell you your good :)

Also quiting a match by going to the dashboard does not show your an elite player, I already vs'ed you before rivalrouse , and when I kicked your $@#$ you when to the dashboard once it said connection lost invalid game blah blah

YouTube - UFC Undisputed: 0:03 Second Knockout Ranked Match
My Proof :)

Midnight Malice
05-24-2009, 07:11 AM
Thats cool and all, but that doesn't show any skill whatsoever, just a whole lot of luck. I love it when my opponent rushes in at me like a big ape. Those are the guys I keep on the ground the whole match and never let back up and they get all pissy and whiney... why don't you fight you little puss? Then 2 seconds later thier arm is wrapped around thier head.