PDA

View Full Version : Sell your upgrades to the shop before you sell your car?

Hardware
02-18-2006, 02:14 PM
I was told you can remove the mods from your car at the shop and you'll get credit. This would be helpful as when you sell your car you only get half of the dealer price, so sell your mods before you sell the car. Has anyone confirmed this to be true? I tried going to the shop and seen nothing indicating that I could remove mods and get credit.

KhanMan
02-19-2006, 06:34 PM
i'm trying to figure this out right now too.

Hardware
02-19-2006, 07:59 PM
i'm trying to figure this out right now too.

Well I already beat the game so I don't need a reply, but I happened to figure it out anyway. You can take any car of yours to the shop. You can remove any visual upgrades and you can get credit. This includes, body kits, spoiler, rims, hoods, etc... If you have a body kit select body kit and move it back to stock. You will see a trade in value. If you put stock body kit in your cart it means your trading in the aftermarket body kit. Hope this helps. BTW: you can't trade in performance mods.

KhanMan
02-20-2006, 02:15 PM
I was trying it with performance mods, so that's why it wasn't working... thanks for the info

Hardware
02-20-2006, 02:36 PM
I was trying it with performance mods, so that's why it wasn't working... thanks for the info

You got it!