PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Highlights Easy

Apache 117
05-23-2009, 01:27 PM
If you go into classic fights and do the forest griffin vs stephan bonnar fight you will get this easy as long as you are trying to unlock the montage video for going the 3 rounds and winning on decision with GRIFFIN . Go the full three rounds againest him doing mainly leg kicks and body shots and keep knocking him down in the TKO position and letting him back up. watch the highlights inbetween rounds and it should unlock if you are dominating in all the highlights.

xUK Assassin
05-23-2009, 01:53 PM
LOL i did it by accident in my second fight in career

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 01:55 PM
this isn't really an achievement you need to work for... it should come naturally. if you don't get it after 10 or so fights, you shouldn't play this game anymore.

Hughesy9
05-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Have you got to watch the highlights to get this?? Because i have dominated many people and never got it.

Reel Big Eddy
05-23-2009, 02:26 PM
What bit is it you actually have to watch? I've sat through the replays at the end after my opponent hadn't even touched me and still no achievement.

Lashley
05-23-2009, 02:48 PM
Its easy as hell.

Apache 117
05-23-2009, 02:51 PM
What bit is it you actually have to watch? I've sat through the replays at the end after my opponent hadn't even touched me and still no achievement. Inbetween rounds thats where I watched and got my acheivement

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 03:26 PM
K, hopefully this will clear this up.

You can play online, player or ranked, you can get it in career and classic fights, you must watch the inbetween round fight replay cutscene in full, you cannot play AGAINST a created fighter... i think (achievement doesn't say, but people have said they didn't get it), and end of the match replays do not count.

ggfcaza02
05-23-2009, 03:35 PM
can u turn the difficulty up because im finding this too easy. ive managed to get into round 2 then i knock him out

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 03:38 PM
can u turn the difficulty up because im finding this too easy. ive managed to get into round 2 then i knock him out

i really don't mean to be a dick, but why the heck wouldn't you go check the options menu before you decided to post? thats where difficulty settings are for 99% of all games ever.

Dert McGert
05-23-2009, 03:40 PM
Body shots, pace yourself, let him recover from being "rocked", let him back up............wash/rinse/repeat.