PDA

View Full Version : Guide to ground game?

scarfaces80
05-23-2009, 01:41 PM
Does anyone know a good guide maybe with pics for ground game so i know what they are telling me what to do in game in training :)

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 01:51 PM
go to practice and look at the action menu, you can even press A on the list to watch it succede, fail and get reversed.

machonach0
05-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Yeah there is this one guide, it's called the tutorials.

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 03:19 PM
i'll defend him a little bit here... the tuts don't teach you much. its all very basic.

Dert McGert
05-23-2009, 03:43 PM
You do know that if you press start while in a certain position, the game has a section that tells you what you can do in that position.

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 03:48 PM
yeah, it is called the action menu, and no matter how many times I have posted in a thread to look there, nobody seems to be able to find it.

Jethrow
05-23-2009, 03:50 PM
Another useless thread by a useless person

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 03:56 PM
5 seconds ago you just got mad at people for talking shit to someone who "asked a question" when he didn't.

this quy actually asked a question about the game that could help a lot of people, sure all he had to do was look, but just because his issue wasn't the same as yours you give him shit.

you seem so concerned about uselessness... look at your post above this and ask if it was useful.

IZI SNiiPEZ IZI
05-23-2009, 04:11 PM
5 seconds ago you just got mad at people for talking shit to someone who "asked a question" when he didn't.

this quy actually asked a question about the game that could help a lot of people, sure all he had to do was look, but just because his issue wasn't the same as yours you give him shit.

you seem so concerned about uselessness... look at your post above this and ask if it was useful.

^
This guy right there is a great help you should listen to him he helped me sort out my ground and submission game now im not losing AS much online lol

scarfaces80
05-23-2009, 04:37 PM
yeah, it is called the action menu, and no matter how many times I have posted in a thread to look there, nobody seems to be able to find it.

thx mate i understand what this site is for now :)
and guys thx for info and Jethros insults lol

Hi I am a Ninja
05-23-2009, 05:18 PM
A tip i have for the ground game is if you are someone who is BJJ then when u get taken down and in open guard. Use the rubber guard which is when you use RB and a major transition after u get the rubber guard in do another major transition and u will full mount from here just ground and pound and when they just block their face do body shots now they may try to escape but usually then they expose their back. you can either get back into mount just keep doing major transition till it works or choke him out from his back.

Hope this helps a little if u need clarification on anything send me a message
Gt: Hi I am A Ninja

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 05:47 PM
A tip i have for the ground game is if you are someone who is BJJ then when u get taken down and in open guard. Use the rubber guard which is when you use RB and a major transition after u get the rubber guard in do another major transition and u will full mount from here just ground and pound and when they just block their face do body shots now they may try to escape but usually then they expose their back. you can either get back into mount just keep doing major transition till it works or choke him out from his back.

Hope this helps a little if u need clarification on anything send me a message
Gt: Hi I am A Ninja

you aint supposed to tell everybody... jeez, this is a competitive game :D that is my signature, but I usually go for the triangle... I just tear people up with that rubberguard.... most people are like WTF when I do turn it to full mount.

GeezusDylan160
05-23-2009, 06:18 PM
you aint supposed to tell everybody... jeez, this is a competitive game :D that is my signature, but I usually go for the triangle... I just tear people up with that rubberguard.... most people are like WTF when I do turn it to full mount.

You and me both Malice, Mount then GnP is the utmost important part of the game....and the most effective way to win:p

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 06:53 PM
You and me both Malice, Mount then GnP is the utmost important part of the game....and the most effective way to win:p

not from what I have found... I have been beat twice by GnP (the only 2 losses I have) but won with a punch catch to armbar about 15 times.