PDA

View Full Version : Is Brock cheap?

Lord Killal0t
05-23-2009, 04:55 PM
I've been using Brock basically because I'm a huge WWE fan, and I enjoy watching him kick ass and stuff. Now, I'm 2[something] and 12 online. I have had people get all pissy because I chose Brock instead of any other guy. I have to say, I like his style. I'm a striking kind of guy, who will Ground and Pound only when needed or when I know it's over.

Basically, do you think using Brock is a cheap tactic to get easier wins?

machonach0
05-23-2009, 05:17 PM
No, I personally am not the biggest Brock Lesnar fan and I wouldn't use him just because I like kicking his ass more. He can be beat just the same as anyone else, I don't think that there are any cheap characters. It all really depends on how you can work with that fighters skills.

J Lew332
05-23-2009, 05:32 PM
I think he is horrible. Everytime I play HW and other person is Lesnar, I pick Mir or Big Nog and just submit him in the 1st round everytime.

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 05:42 PM
I love guys that use Brock, I get all exited, sit up on my couch and get ready for another W.

Lord Killal0t
05-23-2009, 05:47 PM
Cool. I'd like to play you guys who don't have anything against Lesnar players, lol. My GT is: FU5 Killal0t [last "o" is a zero]

luuwat
05-23-2009, 05:50 PM
brock is very good because he has strength and his wrestling base helps him takedown and stop takedowns so you can take the fight usually when you want (if you are decent of course)

his stand up is boxing and i dont really like it as boxers dont have range on power moves like headkicks from kickboxers and muay thai but they have deadly right and left hooks which can KO'ed some1 at any given time.

i prefer wrestlers ovr BJJ but others may differ

GeezusDylan160
05-23-2009, 06:16 PM
I found Brock to have a ridiculously over balanced Strength and speed, he punches and moves faster then anyone in the weight class, with that being said...all the douche bags who use him (i'm not saying your a douche bag btw, you seem like a nice guy....but all the other douche bags who use him because of his crazy speed/strength) do the same move over and over and over again, I just shake my head counter grapple take 'em down as Big Nog, proceed to mount and GnP them to the point where Lesnar's own Mama wouldn't recognize him. My HW record online is like 5(every 5 of my wins are from beating some with Lesnar by using Big Nog) and 1(lagged so hard I almost had an anyeursm and he like TKOed I believed)...12-7 overall now :(

martdude16
05-23-2009, 07:40 PM
No, I don't use him.

I like him but he has far too weak Submission Defence. When people play as him I usually win with a decent fighter.

Apache 117
05-24-2009, 10:39 AM
Brock is good until he is on the ground

dj rob st
05-24-2009, 12:35 PM
Brock is good until he is on the ground

pretty much how brock is in real life.

people can moan about brock but theres far better characters in the game. BJ PENN is the best like.

all the things that are lesnars strong points and weaknesses are actually alot like what he fights like in ufc so its good he is matched like that.

i suck at this until i learn all the moves - only bought it yesterday, but its probs a dead sign someone aint a full ufc fan or a pure begginer at the game if they cain brock all the time. not that i havent used him myself i have but just vs my friend on exhibition 1 on 1. aint been online yet.

but vs me mate neither of us knew the controls much. i dunno who he was but i was brock he kncoked me down twice i got up quick my first kncok out with him he was sparked the fuck out.

im also a ufc noob, i like wrestling and brock so only matches i watch are his to help me slowly get into it. hopefully this game will get me into watching ufc properly. but as a ufc noob i know its way to tempting to go with the main dude u know. only other guys i know from ufc/mma are bobby lashly lmao, and all the guys brock has thought, herring, mir, coultrain or what ever. i know these guys have pedagree expect for lashly but all i know is their main guys and they thought brock.