PDA

View Full Version : Cave mapping

Tartan Martin
05-23-2009, 07:00 PM
Hi,

I'm having strange problems with navigating the cave on episode 2. I've managed to evade the monster which was fairly easy to do, but with the cave system, I keep on ending back at Michael again... and again... and again...

Can anyone who has completed episode 2 provide me with a map of the cave system please? Has this happened to anyone else or it this just me - no doubt its just me but any help would be most appreciated.

My main problem is the section after the bats then the really thin bridge then from here onwards the big circle begins!! :(

Thanks.

Tartan Martin
05-24-2009, 12:13 AM
Update: Finally got it after I left it for a bit.

meggu
05-25-2009, 01:26 PM
Im having this same problem with the cave. Can u tell me how you got it?

Tartan Martin
05-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Im having this same problem with the cave. Can u tell me how you got it?

Sure...

1. Head into the cave and light the torch when it gets really dark.
2. Go through tunnel and round to the right where there is a small glimpse of light.
3. You'll meet some bats, just when you do hit 'x' repeatedly.
4. If the torch goes out STOP! and THEN light up or you'll fall down the hole!!
5. Cross the bridge, (you'll see the hole on the ground beside you!!) and go through the waterfall.
6. There's another waterfall right ahead, go through that and towards what looks like a mammoth tusk.
7. Turn left and go through the tunnel - there's a polar bear with a torch pick this up.
8. Go through the waterfall on your left, relight the torch.
9. Follow cave system, more bats might appear but keep running and relight torch if you need to.out into the other side NOT BACK @ MICHAEL!

Hope this helped... really had to try to remember all of that!! :Bounce:

Give us a shout on how ya got on!!

meggu
06-03-2009, 12:05 PM
i got this today! Thanks for help :)

bigsilentrob
07-09-2011, 05:40 AM
Huge help. Thanks!!!