PDA

View Full Version : how do you get power trip and anger managment?

pants_cancer
05-23-2009, 08:33 PM
I have beaten the game on hard now and am missing those 2 achievements along with signum IV and beat normal. I will hold off on signum until someone can tell me now to do angermanagment and power trip. I dont know how I didnt get those going through on hard but if their is some strategy I would love to know asap.

eggchild
05-25-2009, 07:30 AM
i still need anger management myself!
but for power trip i was 10.0 up let him score 10..and then it say you must win by 2 shots to win..
so i kept scoring my points with power shots then let him catch up after 5 mins it was 15.14 i got my achievment!
hope this helps you out

V the Sixth
05-27-2009, 02:31 PM
For Anger Managment you need to get 8 jumpshots (or whatever they are) in a row. Usually the opponent shoots the bird over the line after the first jump. Just keep on jumping 'til you get it

Todaysforgotten
06-05-2009, 02:50 AM
For powertrip just play on hard...you have a powerup every volley(changes). Or you could put it on easy get a power up, score...then let the computer take the service...get a power up and dont use it...win the service and repeat.

bluphraust
07-18-2009, 10:42 PM
OK, I just smashed using no power-up all the way to 11-0, and still no achieveement.
OMGWTF?

adammcd09
09-27-2009, 04:32 PM
:O I just got anger management.

It did tht duff up thing were like 12 shots are hit in like half a second luckily i was in the air when it happened so got the achivement!!!

Easiest way to do it is on easy and just keep smashing. Usually what happens is you or them will get a powerup which stops the combo otherwise he will hit a brilliant shot which goes too low or he will duff up for no reason.

adammcd09
09-27-2009, 04:33 PM
OK, I just smashed using no power-up all the way to 11-0, and still no achieveement.
OMGWTF?

I did this to but i think it has to be in one shot because of the services cancelling it.