PDA

View Full Version : Why won't Ultimate Highlights unlock?!

Refined Suicide
05-23-2009, 08:37 PM
**Achievement Unlocked**

Smokez
05-23-2009, 08:39 PM
You have to make it to the 2nd round. It doesn't have to be in the same fight, just make it to round 2 and beat him 3 times.

Refined Suicide
05-23-2009, 08:41 PM
You have to make it to the 2nd round. It doesn't have to be in the same fight, just make it to round 2 and beat him 3 times.

I have to do it that way? that sucks... i thought it was the highlights when it asks "Rematch" or "Exit"

Yomnad84
05-23-2009, 08:41 PM
I completely decimated Chuck Lidell with Tito Ortiz, and it show'd me kicking his ass in the replays after the fight. He never got a punch off on me, the match was only 43 seconds long. How come it didn't unlock??

You have win like it tells you too and have to do it from the classic fight section

some are rear naked choke round three like that just read what it says to do

Refined Suicide
05-23-2009, 08:44 PM
You have win like it tells you too and have to do it from the classic fight section

some are rear naked choke round three like that just read what it says to do

I have trouble making it past round 1. I just beat up on them then back off trying to let it progress rounds, but that one punch hits them and KO's them.

Smokez
05-23-2009, 08:50 PM
I have trouble making it past round 1. I just beat up on them then back off trying to let it progress rounds, but that one punch hits them and KO's them.

Thats how I got mine. The way I got to the 2nd round when I wanted was ground game. Just keep taking him down and working on his body. Just dominate him for an entire round without knocking him out and you should get it.

If your having trouble try this fight "GSP vs BJ Penn" and use GSP because thats how I got mine both times.

Refined Suicide
05-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Thats how I got mine. The way I got to the 2nd round when I wanted was ground game. Just keep taking him down and working on his body. Just dominate him for an entire round without knocking him out and you should get it.

If your having trouble try this fight "GSP vs BJ Penn" and use GSP because thats how I got mine both times.

I don't have that fight in the Classic fights section...???

Smokez
05-23-2009, 09:14 PM
I don't have that fight in the Classic fights section...???

Ultimate Highlights isn't an achievement within the Classic Fights. The description says "Dominate the opponent in all 3 scenes of a replay segment" which means you can do it at anytime in the game.

Refined Suicide
05-23-2009, 09:18 PM
do i have to make it through the entire fight without knocking BJ Penn out??

Jethrow
05-23-2009, 09:21 PM
omg, just read what you have to do for each match, NOT HARD. You have to beat TITO with Chuck, KO him in the 2nd like it says. NOT, the other way around. Man, i haven't seen so much stupidness on any other game than this one.

Smokez
05-23-2009, 09:23 PM
do i have to make it through the entire fight without knocking BJ Penn out??

Not for this achievement. Just make it to the 2nd round and you will get it. When I get back from the store I will throw together a film on how o unlock it.

Refined Suicide
05-23-2009, 09:24 PM
omg, just read what you have to do for each match, NOT HARD. You have to beat TITO with Chuck, KO him in the 2nd like it says. NOT, the other way around. Man, i haven't seen so much stupidness on any other game than this one.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/803/s1.jpgUltimate Highlights15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgDominate the opponent in all 3 scenes of a replay segment.the achievement doesn't say anything about 2nd round KO... Idk what the replay stuff is, it confuses me...

Refined Suicide
05-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Not for this achievement. Just make it to the 2nd round and you will get it. When I get back from the store I will throw together a film on how o unlock it.

I did GSP vs. BJ Penn, and i made it to third round and KO'd him... no achievement.

machonach0
05-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Dude, holy shit can you not read at all??? Within one round, that would be a single round, 1, numero uno. Dominate on the feet without letting him get any big shots, combos, or takedowns. At the end of the round it shows 3 replays so do not press anything or you will skip it. If it showed you winning in all 3 replays then it should unlock.

Refined Suicide
05-23-2009, 10:29 PM
Achievement Unlocked. Thank you all so much.

Apache 117
05-24-2009, 10:26 AM
It is 15G stop crying about it

Kr0ni
05-24-2009, 10:32 AM
If your seriously having problems with this, plug in a 2nd controller. And just do low kicks until the end of the round.

Make sure not to skip the highlights, tho they'll be dreadfully boring.. then knock him out in the 2nd round to finish the match.

Or alternatively, "Gas" your fighter, then put the opponent in a submission during the 2nd round and get another achievement.