PDA

View Full Version : unlockable characters?

wii60own
05-23-2009, 09:43 PM
well i was going through my light heavy weight fighters and i came across a guy called "mask" hes got a leather jacket and fights bare knuckles :P i dnt know if hes there for everyone or you have to unlock him, if you have to unlock him is there any other people to unlock and how do you do it :D thanks :D

wii60own
05-23-2009, 09:45 PM
well i just seen this online;

To play as TapOut crew member Punkass: Obtain a Sponsorship from TapOut during career mode to unlock him.

To play as TapOut crew member SkyScrape: At the title screen, press Up, Up, Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Start. This will unlock him.

To play as LHW fighter MASK: Succeed 3 submissions in a row in career mode to unlock him.

Apache 117
05-24-2009, 10:28 AM
well i just seen this online;

To play as TapOut crew member Punkass: Obtain a Sponsorship from TapOut during career mode to unlock him.

To play as TapOut crew member SkyScrape: At the title screen, press Up, Up, Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Start. This will unlock him.

To play as LHW fighter MASK: Succeed 3 submissions in a row in career mode to unlock him. How did you find that out and is one of the guys actualy bare knuckles

Apache 117
05-24-2009, 01:06 PM
I unlocked Skyscrape and he looks so stupid it is unbelievable. I want that punkass guy but iam not sure i will get sponsored by tapout

scarfaces80
05-24-2009, 01:21 PM
funny thing is i saw punkass unlocked yesterday when playing and thought what the hell is that? are they insulting me? lol :)

scarfaces80
06-20-2009, 08:04 PM
To play as LHW fighter MASK: Succeed 3 submissions in a row in career mode to unlock him.

Does this actually work and is it any weight or do you have to have 3 subs in LHW?

Cyrus Cheever
06-22-2009, 02:45 AM
i unlocked all three just as it was described. i got PunkAss by getting Tapout as a sponsor and i have never gotten them as sponsors immediately after hitting the required Cred. its usually about two to three fights after i get the right amount.

i got Mask after doing 3 submissions in a row as a light-heavyweight but i'm not sure if you have to be a LHW to unlock him. it was just coincidence for me. but if you're going for the Pound-for-Pound achievement then give it a shot in whichever division you're comfortable with.

and i unlocked Skyscrape with the code but i honestly don't know if it saved him afterward or if you have to unlock each time you want to play the game.

hope this helps anybody that's confused.

robxxxdizzzle
06-22-2009, 03:54 PM
Yes, to get punkass you have to get about 85,000-90,000 cred in your career. Mask you get by doing the three submissions in career. And yes they do fight bare knuckle, but their stats arent the greatest.

FYI: Mask was the owner from Tapout that died racing his porsche on the freeway, just thought i would let you know.