PDA

View Full Version : You GUys wont believe this

Anonymous J
05-23-2009, 10:42 PM
Brock Lesnar trianged Big Nog

I got rocked didnt even know brock had the triangle,

tapped big nog out with 30 sec to go in the last round i wish i could of saved it:woop:

Any other strange but true stories out there

XLO
05-23-2009, 10:48 PM
I don't believe it

LachyFTW
05-23-2009, 10:49 PM
All I can say is LOL!

Jethrow
05-23-2009, 11:03 PM
i dunno if its really strange, but when i was finishing up on the classic matches, i was KO'ing people with simple jabs, which i didn't think was possible. 4 times in a row i Ko'd Bonner trying to go to decision, one of which was in the last 10 seconds of the match. Oh well, glad all thats done with.

Hi I am a Ninja
05-23-2009, 11:19 PM
i dunno if its really strange, but when i was finishing up on the classic matches, i was KO'ing people with simple jabs, which i didn't think was possible. 4 times in a row i Ko'd Bonner trying to go to decision, one of which was in the last 10 seconds of the match. Oh well, glad all thats done with.

I KO'd Bonner with the first 3 jabs i threw lol. I was like alright im not gonna KO him just take it slow throw some light jabs and back away. 3rd jab knock out i was like WTF?????

machonach0
05-23-2009, 11:35 PM
If you press X by itself it will NEVER knock someone out, but if you step then jab that can knock them out.

wii60own
05-23-2009, 11:42 PM
yer thats what i hate that you can only do fast weak strikes when stationary :( so u cant like move throw a few quick hits move out :( bullshittttttttttttttt

machonach0
05-23-2009, 11:49 PM
yer thats what i hate that you can only do fast weak strikes when stationary :( so u cant like move throw a few quick hits move out :( bullshittttttttttttttt

Yes you can, you can move and jab at the same time. It is perfect for keeping the opponent back and moving to the center of the octagon.

crashnbrn321
05-25-2009, 04:53 AM
with those fights that you have to win by decision I just focus on the
body considering you can rock a guy with a body hit but not get a KO
its kinda annoying by like halfway into round two kus then every body shot knocks them down...but hey it works

Anonymous J
05-27-2009, 06:37 PM
I don't believe it

Believe it sucka
He ran in but before he landed in my my guard, He just landed in to my triangle, i say mine but i didnt do it intentially i was shocked too like i said didnt even think he had a triangle

dont know how this thread turned into a jabbin discussion

BUT TALK ABOUT MY AWESOME TRIANGLE WITH BROCK

banerock
05-27-2009, 07:58 PM
jab jab jab

sorry i had to :)

HIFOSTAR
05-27-2009, 09:33 PM
I KO'd Bonner with the first 3 jabs i threw lol. I was like alright im not gonna KO him just take it slow throw some light jabs and back away. 3rd jab knock out i was like WTF?????

This is funny because don't they state in the tutorial that "light" hits cannot knock an opponent out. Such as jabs and straights from a toe to toe position.

Don't gotta lie to make friends.

graffikperk
05-28-2009, 02:16 AM
im pretty sure it says in the book that you CANNOT ko with the XYBA buttons alone

darkXhawk
05-28-2009, 04:13 AM
I believe it says in the tutorial that weak attacks will not KO someone. But if you're even slightly holding the LS toward the opponent then those jabs turn from weak to strong strikes.