PDA

View Full Version : This game is too hard too quick on beginner!!

chueychu216
05-23-2009, 10:43 PM
Anyone agree? Ive been getting destroyed when they get on top.

machonach0
05-23-2009, 10:46 PM
No, the game is WAAAAAYYYY to easy on beginner. If you just got the game then just practice and do tutorials they help out a lot. Also if you just jumped right into the career you should just stop now and go do a bunch of exhibition matches to figure out the different styles.

chueychu216
05-23-2009, 10:48 PM
I have been, played around 60 games online already. Maybe I'm just upgrading the wrong stuff.

machonach0
05-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Do matches against the computer, not online matches. Almost everyone online fights different and most of them don't really want to make it a fight they just back up and look for big shots. The computer is usually walking you down taking the center of the ring and beat you up, keep fighting them and you will learn how to put together good combos that do good damage and keep them back. Also take it to the ground to work on transitions and timing with reversals and punches.

Jethrow
05-23-2009, 11:01 PM
man then your in the wrong game for sure. experienced is where i'm at and its definetely a challange sometimes.

machonach0
05-23-2009, 11:18 PM
I played like over 200 fights in the demo so I have been playing on nothing but expert, I have not had any problems winning fights. Against the computer I'm 226-6 overall.

aadams_22
05-24-2009, 06:26 AM
I do find that the game has a very steep learning curve. However, it's nothing that can't be overcome.

Pizzorno
05-24-2009, 08:58 AM
I was in the same boat as you. Whenever the fights were fought on foot I kicked ass; I just looked to step dodge my opponents shots and then counter with a some big shots of my own until I eventually got the KO. But whenever the fight went to ground I was pretty much beatenl. But I just stook at at and instead of mashing the right analogue stick and I eventually got to grips with the ground fighting. You just have to know which transition to use in which position. If you're struggling, pause the game and look at the action list whenever you get into a new position on the ground to find out how to work your way out. It may seem a bit tedious at first but this game is so much more enjoyable and rewarding when you learn the groundwork. I am pretty much unbeatable against the computer now having really, really sucked at first.

scarfaces80
05-24-2009, 10:44 AM
Beginner can be tough if you have never played the game.Dont worry when you get the feel for it it will be easier but learn your ground game otherwise you will get caught alot like i did.

AsILayDying
05-24-2009, 01:03 PM
The game is hard but thats a good thing, as you wont be finishing it in a day like so many other releases.

Apache 117
05-24-2009, 01:15 PM
It would be good if they never included that stupid undisputed career acheivement

The Bold and The Brutal
05-24-2009, 05:24 PM
if they get on top man, just use the right stick, rotate it up and to the right, if ur ground grappling skill is 50 or higher u can kick them off of u, or get a reversal.
easy.