PDA

View Full Version : Dyers Eve

UJustWanna
05-24-2009, 12:23 AM
Bleh I'm so bad at drums. I want this achievement. I've tried it on medium and i cant do it because of the off beat pedal. And on hard, I THINK im doin it right, but its not registering. =[
Help me guys

Crimson Ridley
05-24-2009, 12:42 AM
Play it on Medium, get some one else to hold the pedal and press it. All you have to worry about is hitting the pads correctly. :p

That's how I got it, judge me if you like. One day, I'll learn to play the drums correctly, but for now, I'm a guitarist, and I love it! :D

Yunder
05-24-2009, 12:54 AM
Play it on Medium, get some one else to hold the pedal and press it. All you have to worry about is hitting the pads correctly. :p

That's how I got it, judge me if you like. One day, I'll learn to play the drums correctly, but for now, I'm a guitarist, and I love it! :D

Callum, you are such an overachiever. :p
As for me, I got this achievement on hard after my fourth playthrough at like 12:30 at night on a school night. It's a good thing I like that song or I would have ripped my hair out.

elektrixxx
05-24-2009, 02:58 AM
I'd been trying it for a week, and then I pulled a 478,640 on Medium after 3 beers!

Maybe a couple of beers will help you out too!

UJustWanna
05-24-2009, 05:40 AM
Haha Callum thanks i'll try it =]

UJustWanna
05-25-2009, 04:47 AM
So my pads just like to randomly not register??????? I know im doin it right! It always misses randomly and I hate it. Medium is even too hard. FUCK MY LIFE =[ Im only missing this and Stone cold crazy (which I might get if callum helps lol)

FieLdHouZ
05-25-2009, 04:45 PM
I dit it Today on Medium. I FC't the song with 481K. The Bass pedals are so easy. You must get familiar with the song I think, espacially with the 'of beat bass'. And of course you can do the trick what Callum said: Let someone else do the bass pedal for you.;)

UltraAmoeba
05-25-2009, 11:29 PM

How can you brag about 1000Ging all the Gh games if that's what you do?

Crimson Ridley
05-25-2009, 11:45 PM
1 achievement stupid. That's not all of them is it? And I'll get the score soon anyway.

Plus, I'm not bragging, I'm just stating that I've done it. There's a big fucking difference.

GH3, GHWT, GHA, GH2, one of these has drums, but it's easy, none of these have anything you could get a friend to help with, without you giving them the guitar/mic (Apart from Assassin - Drums, but I did that myself). All of these I did myself, and all but 1 are a lot harder than Dyer's Eve...

TopVillian
05-25-2009, 11:59 PM
Or you can do what I did. Play on hard. I suck on the drums anyway and I lose stamina really fast. Play on hard, pause game whenever you get tired. Remember to have something to drink next to you. I got 473k on hard with 92 percent. YOU WILL SWEAT A LOT.

UJustWanna
05-26-2009, 01:15 AM
Or you can do what I did. Play on hard. I suck on the drums anyway and I lose stamina really fast. Play on hard, pause game whenever you get tired. Remember to have something to drink next to you. I got 473k on hard with 92 percent. YOU WILL SWEAT A LOT.

yeah im gonna do that and what callum said at the same time. My friend on the pedal lol

Nirumano
05-26-2009, 09:45 AM
How can you brag about 1000Ging all the Gh games if that's what you do?

It's still a good accomplishment even if he got help with one or two achievements, which in my opinion don't belong in a GUITAR HERO game (yeah, it says guitar, not band or drums) in the first place. And like he said, it's not like he gave the instrument to someone else and watched them do all the work. You can call it co-op :D

UltraAmoeba
05-26-2009, 02:49 PM
1 achievement stupid. That's not all of them is it? And I'll get the score soon anyway.

Plus, I'm not bragging, I'm just stating that I've done it. There's a big fucking difference.

Calm down Sally! I must've hit a nerve....

Crimson Ridley
05-26-2009, 03:05 PM
No you didn't, retards just *pauses* *thinks*...

Nevermind, I could sit here and insult you for my own enjoyment, but I don't want to face an infraction. So I bid you good day, sir. Go live your life... away from me. :)

o0 TommyGuns 0o
05-27-2009, 01:44 AM
No you didn't, retards just *pauses* *thinks*...

Nevermind, I could sit here and insult you for my own enjoyment, but I don't want to face an infraction. So I bid you good day, sir. Go live your life... away from me. :)
Ha i love it, ya the guys a joke its definately not worth it

NightListenerUK
05-27-2009, 10:41 AM

So THATS how you did it! :D Here's me thinking you were good at drums :p

Do you have the expert drum career done on rockband? I suppose it could be done the same way...

Im gonna give that a try, get a mate to do the pedal - thanks man I love you, I want 900GS out of that game so badly :)

CunningFox
05-30-2009, 09:31 PM
So THATS how you did it! :D Here's me thinking you were good at drums

Do you have the expert drum career done on rockband? I suppose it could be done the same way...

Im gonna give that a try, get a mate to do the pedal - thanks man I love you, I want 900GS out of that game so badly :)

You shouldn't be paying attention to Callum you know...
He's a bad influence on everyone.:p

Xterm1n8or
05-30-2009, 09:37 PM
Is this possible on medium with the Rock Band drums? I got -5 on my sightread with only 411k. My path was probably a bit off but 40k away seems a lot. Thanks for any help.

Sniper Riflez
05-30-2009, 09:44 PM
So my pads just like to randomly not register??????? I know im doin it right! It always misses randomly and I hate it. Medium is even too hard. FUCK MY LIFE =[ Im only missing this and Stone cold crazy (which I might get if callum helps lol)
How I learnt to do the " off beat bass pedals" is to lift your foot the note before and then slam it down straight after,

Crimson Ridley
05-30-2009, 10:02 PM
You shouldn't be paying attention to Callum you know...
He's a bad influence on everyone.

I'm a bad influence on everyone? How so?

FieLdHouZ
05-31-2009, 09:31 PM
Is this possible on medium with the Rock Band drums? I got -5 on my sightread with only 411k. My path was probably a bit off but 40k away seems a lot. Thanks for any help.
Yep, I dit it with Rock Band drums, FC't it. Got 481K.