PDA

View Full Version : This time no progression...

Tartan Martin
05-24-2009, 12:27 AM
Hi,

I've searched the forum for similar posts but can't find any, however if anyone else know of one...

OK. I missed an achievement in episode 3 and restarted episode 3 again, got that achievement, BEAM OF LIGHT, finished the level but it won't let me progress onto episode 4.

What do I need to do to get the progression going again - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, don't tell me that I won't have to start the entire game from the beginning and redo these stupid episodes again, the game is not that difficult but those FREAKIN' caves do my head in... :mad: :mad: :mad: If I do then I';; be so mad at myself for it.....

Thanks.

arasma
06-04-2009, 02:01 PM
That depends, did you save the game in episode 3?

Its not letting you go into episode 4 im presuming because u chose to specifically play episode 3, so if you've saved over your normal runthrough, then im afraid you're gonna have to play through them again.

Sorry I couldnt be more help, if you be a bit more specific with your saves, but Im saying unless you've saved over it, you should be able to load your normal campaign up?

I iMaTrix I
06-12-2009, 10:02 PM
The same thing happened with me in episode 4 where i had the achieve the "Button Pusher" achievement.. i replayed the level before finishing it and thought that if i finished it on that go then i could continue with level 5 but that was not the case.

I had to complete episode 4 another time in order to progress :)