PDA

View Full Version : (Online) Icon Beside peoples belt

mortikia
05-24-2009, 03:37 AM
Ok, so I was fighting my friend - and he ended up beating me this one match and he ended up getting an silver Icon beside his Belt - this icon gives him double xp for every fight so he manged to get the red belt achievement before he even had 50 wins. I was just curious is to how he got this icon and I dident - is there somthing specific that you have to do within the match? if somone posts how exactly you are sopouse to get this you have my thanks.

Mortikia

IIIDEFAULTIII
05-24-2009, 04:15 AM
i was actually wondering this myself i haven't played that much online yet but I've seen it a couple times

Yomnad84
05-24-2009, 04:30 AM
You get those from completing the bronze or silver or gold challenges you can check what you need to unlock them from the weekly 100 leaderboards they are in the bottom left column if you all three in 1 row you get that multiplier bronze worth 1 point silver 2 and gold 3 hope that helps

IIIDEFAULTIII
05-24-2009, 05:13 AM
You get those from completing the bronze or silver or gold challenges you can check what you need to unlock them from the weekly 100 leaderboards they are in the bottom left column if you all three in 1 row you get that multiplier bronze worth 1 point silver 2 and gold 3 hope that helps o thanks i was wondering about that thank you