PDA

View Full Version : Submission of the night help

Xx TH3 MAJ0R xX
05-24-2009, 09:12 AM
I have made my opponent tap out 4 times in a row now (2x armbars and 2xtriangles) is it even possible to get this?:mad:

Midnight Malice
05-24-2009, 09:17 AM
I've tried to compile all info from all threads into an FAQ take a look at that.

david
05-24-2009, 02:07 PM
found this it works get your judo to 2 sub offence to80 max strength and cardio u can submit 1st try must be done in 1 go without quiting career just did it and it works once u quit career it does not work anymore

Midnight Malice
05-24-2009, 02:35 PM
what does Judo have to do with submissions?

david
05-24-2009, 03:00 PM
who cares it works

martdude16
05-24-2009, 07:38 PM
Yeah it sucks.

The only trophy I missed on my first playthrough was a 'Submission of the Night'.

Now on my second playthrough I purposefully go for submissions, I have submitted my first 4 opponents and not one 'SotN' award, I did however win 'Fight of the Night' a few times.

Then to rub it in, the first time I had a KO on that playthrough I got the 'KO of the Night'. This is starting to suck big time!

Blind x360a
05-24-2009, 08:09 PM
Everytime I have submitted my opponent through the Guillotine I have got the SOTN.

So I guess that could be the best way? It has been in the first 2 minutes each time though.

I King Pin 0
05-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Everytime I have submitted my opponent through the Guillotine I have got the SOTN.

So I guess that could be the best way? It has been in the first 2 minutes each time though.

Couple of questions for you.

What weight class are you fighting in and what is your sub offense?

I have a lightweight with 100 sub off and I can't for the life of me get the "quick" sub within the first couple of minutes. Do you head kick or what kind of combinations do you use to get in there and get the sub?

Blind x360a
05-24-2009, 08:24 PM
Couple of questions for you.

What weight class are you fighting in and what is your sub offense?

I have a lightweight with 100 sub off and I can't for the life of me get the "quick" sub within the first couple of minutes. Do you head kick or what kind of combinations do you use to get in there and get the sub?

I was a middleweight. My sub offense was 100.

I used Kickboxing and BJJ. So my strategy was to come out, hit him with a spinning back fist, then superman punched him. I would then let him try to take me down, and get him into the sprawl. From there you lock into the guillotine and I was good to go.

The people I fought were all Boxing/Wrestling if that matters as all.

martdude16
05-24-2009, 08:31 PM

OK thanks for that... I'll try it tomorrow. The problem is on my new fighter he currently only has 50 Sub Offense. :(

Barrowland
05-24-2009, 09:01 PM
OK thanks for that... I'll try it tomorrow. The problem is on my new fighter he currently only has 50 Sub Offense. :(
every time i have got it it has been in the first 3 minutes(got bout 7 of them). dont try for simple leg locks and arm bars they arent that impressive ... train as bjj and u will unlock the flying arm bar or the reverse triangle and the north south choke.

get unusual submissions. they seem to work best for me and remember wen u are fighting there are other fights going on aswell so u need to have the koolest submission ... leg lock aint gonna cut it bub

i got my first one when my sub off was only 58( lightweight) but i was punching his head in and then i choked him out. target a specific body part and try and do it quickly.also done it on heavy and welter. IT CAN BE DONE!!!

EDIT : Brock squeels like a pig in heavy weight