PDA

View Full Version : Best Fights On XLB

xUK Assassin
05-24-2009, 10:05 AM
just use this as a place to show off how you won on XBL submissions knockouts TkO's exciting decisions whatever you like i wanna hear it
__________________________________________________ ___________

http://card.mygamercard.net/xUK+Assassin.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/xUK+Assassin)

Apache 117
05-24-2009, 10:23 AM
I managed to knockout someone who was rampage with chuck lidell in 3 punches in 15 seconds it was ace then I looked at his profile and he had just given up on ufc and was playing fifa 09

Tilley
05-24-2009, 12:56 PM
My first ever online fight he was brock i was ermm i picked some1 who had over 90 stats no idear who he was punching like hell wile i was blocking i landed one punch and KOed him in 30 secs got the gold medal (one punch KO) and went up like 5 ranks

azzer102
05-24-2009, 01:00 PM
I managed to knockout someone who was rampage with chuck lidell in 3 punches in 15 seconds it was ace then I looked at his profile and he had just given up on ufc and was playing fifa 09
i think that was me lol

Anonymous J
05-27-2009, 06:28 PM
I already posted this but it was so awesome thought i do it again.

I was Brock he was Big Nog it was basically a stand up battle with me taken him to the ground a couple of time to do some ground and pound (but kept standing up to avoid his submissions)
in the 3rd round both of us had little stamina so i didnt take him down to avoid he subs and was just looking for the big bomb,
I landed it rocked him (not grey screen) but didnt capitilise he stood up and rocked me (not grey screen) he ran in for the kill. I dont know how i did it but as he came down i caught him in the Triangle!!! yes with Brock!!! and sub'ed him in the last minute.
He quit though i dont blame him

scarfaces80
05-27-2009, 06:36 PM
I was frank mir this mouthy guy was brock lesner he kept saying u suck i will win i will destroy you and so on.I submitted him in first couple of seconds i got him in clinch pulled him so i fell on back,rubber guard then triangle choke.It was so silent then ahh the quite was nice. lol

Dert McGert
05-27-2009, 06:37 PM
Played a friend in a private match. At the begining, he asked me what I thought of the game. I told him it was fun, but the whole flash ko thing is too random/easy. He said he hated the flash ko because he would be dominating someone and flash ko'd.

So he is his CAF and I am Sherk. He is dominating me the first two rounds. He rocked me in the 2nd round, but I managed to make it out. At the begining of the 3rd, he started dominating me again. He backed me up against the cage where I managed to land a right hook that flash ko'd him. Funny, but sucks when you are dominating someone and they ko you.

Anonymous J
05-27-2009, 06:40 PM
i was frank mir this mouthy guy was brock lesner he kept saying u suck i will win i will destroy you and so on.i submitted him in first couple of seconds i got him in clinch pulled him so i fell on back,rubber guard then triangle choke.it was so silent then ahh the quite was nice. Lol

did you have a modded controller or was he just retarded or disabled that he could mash the buttons

GeezusDylan160
05-27-2009, 07:29 PM
I've got two favourite XBL fights thus far. Both of them I was Forrest fighting Machida and they both also occurred today. First one I was getting killed by all these head kicks and managed to take him down and survive until the second round, so anyways he keeps battering me with all these kicks and he goes to throw an inside leg kick and I perfectly countered it with a right handed superman punch and unlocked my Ohhh in ya face achievement:)

the second time I was dominating the entire match and then in the third round he starts hitting me with all these head kicks, so at like 1:30 left in round I boxer clinch with him and flying armbared him, sooo nice, and then he quit :(...still looked sweet to do

PureTechniquex
05-27-2009, 10:56 PM
I've got two favourite XBL fights thus far. Both of them I was Forrest fighting Machida and they both also occurred today. First one I was getting killed by all these head kicks and managed to take him down and survive until the second round, so anyways he keeps battering me with all these kicks and he goes to throw an inside leg kick and I perfectly countered it with a right handed superman punch and unlocked my Ohhh in ya face achievement:)

the second time I was dominating the entire match and then in the third round he starts hitting me with all these head kicks, so at like 1:30 left in round I boxer clinch with him and flying armbared him, sooo nice, and then he quit :(...still looked sweet to do

Lmao, i think everyone's best fight will end in ... And he quit.

So funny. :p

MuZik iNjecTioN
05-28-2009, 06:56 AM
It was just a player match with my friend, I was Forrest Griffin and he was Lyoto Machida. First round would have went to me, second would have gone to him (if it went to unanimous) and the third round he was dominating me, then I saw the 10 second mark hit and knew I would lose so I was telling him in the mic "Knockout knockout!" threw 2 supermans back to back, second one caught him and knocked him out in Round 3 4:59.

In a ranked match, I caught Wack Lesner in a flying armbar with Frank Mir at the end of the second round. Was quite sweet, submissions are so satisfying.

ViKTiM
05-28-2009, 07:53 AM
Best one for me was, my second match online i picked the "iceman" of course, so as it started i sprinting across the octagon and one hit ko'd the kid, ko'd him in 4 secs flat, then he got offline lol

HIFOSTAR
05-28-2009, 03:59 PM
I think my favorite was done by accident. Guy ran after me with Brock and I was Frank Mir. He grappled and attempted a major slam. I was just scrambling buttons and I caught him in a guillotine and choked him out. I laughed hysterically afterwards. It was great.

Kronikx
05-28-2009, 04:22 PM
I was on a 20 win streak feeling confident as hell and I went up against somebody using Dan Henderson. I was dominating him and even got him to the ground and had 2 gashes under both his eyes, I was almost 100% sure I was going to win. He somehow managed to scramble back to his feet and just as I went to throw a left hook on him he caught me with ONE single uppercut and my lights were out.

Thought it was a pretty funny way for my streak to end, but fair play to that guy for surviving my brutal beat down and pulling a rabbit out the hat so to speak !

He got his gold 1 hit KO medal so he was happy, along with the massive point bonus for ending my monster streak ! Damn henderson ! :woop:

S1lent B Deadly
05-28-2009, 07:27 PM
I've got about 250-275 fights and am a little above .500 because I play for fun mostly and takedown, mount, slow G&P may be safe for the win but makes the game suck.

I've had 3 really memorable fights.

1. I was Gabe Gonzaga fighting Frank Mir and the match was dead even as far as damage done and takedowns going into the third Round. Both of our stamina bars were really low so I started working the body and it rocked him. I knocked him down but was gassed and couldn't get close to him fast enough to finish him off. He recovered took me down and knee barred me.

2. Another dead even fight and in the last 10 seconds of the fight my opponent locked on a Kimura I was struggling to get out of with no stamina. Just as I was about to tap the round ended and I won the split decision.

3. I was Lyoto Machida fighting Wilson Gouveia. I kept backing up and running in with a spinning back fist. On my 4th attempt Gouveia threw his first punch of the fight and KO'd me.

Hi I am a Ninja
05-28-2009, 09:06 PM
Well iv had a couple good ones. I think my favorite one was i was playing as Anderson Silva and the other guy was playing as Michael Bisbing and the guy kept sprinting at me and doing a leg kick and do 1 or 2 punches after. Over and over again sometimes i would catch him then combo him. So he backs away sprints at me and for those who have used Anderson Silva know that his right head kick goes straight out so anyway the guy sprints bam head kick straight on and he got knocked out and i got ooh in your face!

My second is really funny, i was playing against my brother and i was Rampage Jackson and he was Rashad Evans. So i kept taking him down picking him up and throwing him. 3rd round i pick him up slam him down then he escapes and as soon as we stood he just did a single right jab and i got flash KO'd. I could not stop laughing because that was pretty much the only punch he got off throughout the whole fight.