PDA

View Full Version : Why do so many people dislike this?

True I Skill
05-24-2009, 06:15 PM
I havent brought it yet. I played the Demo and slightly Enjoyed it, Then was put off by what people we're saying. Watched the movie yestarday and that made me want to buy it. But i dont see many reasons as to Why people hate it. So why do you guys hate it? And is it short? Most movie games are, but just wondering if this is shorter than what most of them are?

lostmotiv
05-24-2009, 07:46 PM
i saw the movie and enjoyed it, read terrible things about the game and decided to rent it instead of buying it, and im glad i did. When i first started playing the game i loved it. But after a few levels the game becomes incredibly repetative and just a chore to finish multiple times (Lv 7,8,9 suck...) as for length? yes it's very short. Going through the first time with just a collectible guide you'll finish the game in under 4 hours. Second time through on the hardest difficulty took me 2hrs 8min. The game is also insanely easy. Once you've played through once and you know where the enemies spawn from and how to take them out you can pretty much run through killer difficulty without thinking.

at the end of the day getting the full 1000 is very easy but tedious because you have to beat the last level 5 times, and it's the longest level in the game. and once your done, your done. the is no real reason to go back and do anything again.

True I Skill
06-03-2009, 11:48 PM
Well Hmm.. I always get angry at short games, But recently i've been getting Use to it with all these short games being released, I've noticed the gameplay seems pretty slow moving.. The guns shoot very slow normaly as well, If i see it cheap il probably get it.

SWAGGART
06-07-2009, 01:33 PM
Ive only played the 1st act it seems ok so far i like the cover shooting and it seems like its going to be a fairly easy 1000, ive rented it and it shouldnt take long to complete another 1 done and dusted lol.

oDrPepper
06-07-2009, 01:36 PM
It's a very easy 1000. It requires a minimum of 2 playthroughs, one on Easy/Medium, with collectibles, one on hard and then you can glitch the 3 objective specific playthroughs and only have to play the last level again 3 times.