PDA

View Full Version : WYSIWYG editor broken!

T0b3
05-24-2009, 09:46 PM
Hi there,

as stated in the title, the WYSIWYG editor is broken to me. I don't see what I get in the textarea, I always see HTML code. Furthermore, if I don't enter HTML code, all of my posts are messed up (Missing breaks, etc.)

So I had to switch to the text editor.. which made writing the road map for Gel awful.

Hope you can fix this soon..

Thanks

The Pants Party
05-24-2009, 10:38 PM
I'm not even sure what you're talking about. You mean when you hit "Edit" and then "Go Advanced" to make changes? If so, it is fine on my end. Perhaps your browser was just on the fritz at the time.

Plus the forum uses BBCode, not HTML, but you may have just confused the two.

Itsbrown4606
05-24-2009, 10:53 PM
I'm not even sure what you're talking about. You mean when you hit "Edit" and then "Go Advanced" to make changes? If so, it is fine on my end. Perhaps your browser was just on the fritz at the time.

Plus the forum uses BBCode, not HTML, but you may have just confused the two.

I think I know what he's talking about, and it is definitely the browser as x360a worked fine for other browsers I had.

T0b3
05-25-2009, 12:07 AM
Hm.. okay I'm gonna try to explain it a bit easier to comprehend.

When I am quoting, HTML code shows up in the textarea of each post. NOT BBCode. (WYSIWYG editor turned on) And clicking on "Save" "Go advanced" doesn't do anything in the quick edit windows. Furthermore, my posts are all messed up like stated above.

If the WYSIWYG editor is turned off, it's all the same except for the posts themselves not being messed up. I'd keep it this way but since I can't use the icons (Insert link, image, etc.) anymore, I won't.

It's begun to be this way a few days ago.. and it's kinda annoying.. : (

Edit: Hm.. it just doesn't work in Firefox.. Google Chrome works like a charm..