PDA

View Full Version : Gah have i been glitched?

Ultra_extreme
05-25-2009, 12:35 AM
Just gotten to the end of the air and space museum cargo area (after the plane ride with amelia ayreheart) where you collect the repair ingot and repair the busted cargo door. All goes well until i repair the door and it just sits there closed. Am i missing something or is it busted? Also my torch is locked on repair and wont go back to eye of horus or cycle to any other power, getting a bit narked off now. You cant even go back a level and 'repair' the save because when you finish the first section of the museum it just drops you back at the level select.

bobbowski
05-25-2009, 04:37 AM
If I remember correctly you have to repair the door and then the control panel/box to the right. After that the elevator should work.

Ultra_extreme
05-25-2009, 09:38 AM
ive tried holding repair down on the door itself only seems to do anything on the control panel, once the cpanel is repaired i get "objective complete" but i cant use the elevator

bobbowski
05-25-2009, 04:20 PM
I do know there were two things that needed to be done there. The fact that you can't change your flashlight to the other items isn't good.

Can you use the level select option to start the level over?

WARWICK-STEVE
05-25-2009, 05:57 PM
after you repair the door you need to switch to the power that lets you operate mechanical devices and open the door with that.I can't remember which one, the gear looking one maybe?