PDA

View Full Version : Callum x360a HELPPPP SCC

UJustWanna
05-25-2009, 04:38 AM
I read somewhere that you got the Stone Cold Crazy achievement by using an online keyboard on the freeforms. So what EXACTLY did you do? I have the key board up I just don't feel like messin with it so I thought you could help. I read the Mike Checka thing and it made absolutely no sense. I know the ke to this cheev is freeforms so this is the only way i can do it. Help me Callum! (or anyone else really)

antnie
05-25-2009, 04:43 AM
If you wanted him to help you, you should have sent him a PM or Visitor message.

UJustWanna
05-25-2009, 04:48 AM
im a noob man idk how to do that lol

Lordvader178
05-25-2009, 08:00 AM
Callum the guitar god xD

To send a private message, just freakin click his name and it should say, the second one, SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE. Just find a thread he posted in and do it. But for now, we shall wait.

Also, i read you can just put it up to a video on the internet, how come you don't try that?

Crimson Ridley
05-25-2009, 08:41 AM
No need for the PM, I'm here now. :)

Right, you have your keyboard (http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks2/music/piano/guitar.htm -- This one?).

What you want to do is at the start of the freeform, press your A key on your computer keyboard, not the online one, until you get a 2x multiplier in the freeform.

After that, alternate between pressing your S and D key, again on your computer keyboard. Make sure you press S first, then D, then back to S, etc. etc.

This should get you over 1000 points in each freeform.

Good luck. :)

Freddie Bateman
05-25-2009, 08:46 AM
I read somewhere that you got the Stone Cold Crazy achievement by using an online keyboard on the freeforms. So what EXACTLY did you do? I have the key board up I just don't feel like messin with it so I thought you could help. I read the Mike Checka thing and it made absolutely no sense. I know the ke to this cheev is freeforms so this is the only way i can do it. Help me Callum! (or anyone else really)
This is the online keyboard below

http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks2/music/piano/guitar.htm

In the freeforms, use the guitar to get lots of points

UJustWanna
05-25-2009, 02:23 PM
1000 points? thats all? Bleh thats terrible

Crimson Ridley
05-25-2009, 03:48 PM
No, it's not.

1000 points. Use Star Power in that freeform, to get an 8x multiplier. 8000 points. Much better.

Sorry if you thought that it would get you the whole 65,000, it doesn't work like that. You still need to put the effort into learning the song. The freeforms will just help to get around 20,000 of the points.

UJustWanna
05-25-2009, 04:07 PM
well i was using a video and it got more than the keyboard. Like 15k

Thanks anyways though

Nirumano
05-25-2009, 07:52 PM
You need REALLY loud speakers for the video to work I think. I did the beat it achievement in world tour using my laptop and that video. The video scored 144k and I scored 160k using it lol.. (He didn't use star power in the second freeform). But the stone cold crazy video posted in another thread here didn't work with my laptop at least.