PDA

View Full Version : can't edit sig

nickrobbins
05-26-2009, 06:04 PM
for some reason my signature has been removed and i can't edit it so i can get it back.

where it says signature there is no link to go to so i can edit things anyone have any suggestions?

Basher72
05-26-2009, 06:12 PM
Not sure what you mean :S

Glowin Smurff
05-26-2009, 06:13 PM
i see a signature but it looks like your trying to host it from your PC (you need a hosting site like photobucket or imageshack)

i'm assuming you are looking in your user cp right?

it'll be underneath Edit Avatar.

::shrug::

Ingles
05-26-2009, 06:17 PM
It looks to me like the image link for your signature is pointing to a folder on your local desktop. The website is not going to know how to access this folder. You'll need to upload it to a free image hosting site like photobucket. Photobucket will provide the [IMG] tags for you to copy and paste into your signature under User CP -> Edit Signature. Just go to photobucket.com and get a free account.

Other than that, I'm not sure what you mean by it not allowing you to change your signature now...??

You can also go HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54231) for help with getting your signature set up.

nickrobbins
05-26-2009, 08:08 PM
thanks just abit confused myself really, i just wanted to delete that because i realised that it was a mistake and wanted to put a trophy card in their seeing as its mysteriously vanished

stallionsafty21
05-26-2009, 08:19 PM
i cant figure out how to have anything on my sig. like the things from other websites saying what your ranking is and the ones that say what games you have completed. any help please

Ingles
05-27-2009, 01:56 AM
i cant figure out how to have anything on my sig. like the things from other websites saying what your ranking is and the ones that say what games you have completed. any help please

Read the following quote. That's a good place to start and should help answer many of your questions.

You can also go HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54231) for help with getting your signature set up.

Yes, I just quoted my own quote. :)

nickrobbins
05-27-2009, 05:53 PM
nice one thanks for that didnt quite realise where to go thread can be closed if any mods are passing

Ingles
05-27-2009, 06:58 PM
nice one thanks for that didnt quite realise where to go thread can be closed if any mods are passing

No problem friend. Welcome to x360a!