PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS* Achievement Walkthrough *SPOILERS*

tastefulmrship
05-27-2009, 02:23 PM
-- Foreword:

This walkthrough assumes that the player knows how to move the character around the locations and manipulate the various things required to complete each task (ie, you've completed the training section). The numbers in brackets are to show you how near you are to gaining an achievement & is something I've made up myself to keep track of the more annoying ones!

This is not a definitive solution, some of the puzzles can be completed in a different order and some can be completed in a completely different way. I have listed each interaction exactly how it looks at the top-right of the screen, if you see something different in this action description, then you're doing it wrong! I can't be held accountable for the results! This walkthrough is set out exactly how I did it, it does work! HONEST!
If you follow this walkthrough as it is you will get all 12 achievements in the correct order, however you will have experienced about 75% of the game and well under 50% of the conversations (256 on the leaderboard). You might want to play the game through on your own before consulting this walkthrough if you want to experience more of the game, and get a proper sense of achievement by solving the puzzles yourself. For the rest of you... here we go!

It is recommended that you save at the beginning of each Act, or at regular intervals. Whichever is easiest for you.

tastefulmrship
05-27-2009, 02:24 PM
Pull lever. (On the wall to the right of the door)
Paw plates. (On the wall to the left of the bookcase) (Yee-Oww! 1/3)
Use honey tap. (Behind and to the left of Wallace)
Use honey with Wallace. (Act 1: Breakfast Wrangler 1/3)
Open door.
Pick up post.
Open dining room door. (Left of the front door, where you came out)
Get badger. (The badger is part of the contraption that delivers Wallace's pen. If it goes back into the wall, behind the painting, then click on the post on the table, between the honey pot and Wallace, again to bring it back down. It will say 'nag about' and show a picture of the post)
Open door.
Walk to the far end of the corridor. (Towards the camera, past the stairs)
Open kitchen door. (The one on the left when the camera angle changes)
Set egg contraption dial to TAP. (Next to pantry or larder)
Push egg contraption button. (The red one next to refrigerator)
Use badger with wire.
Push egg contraption button. (Resets the contraption)
Push egg contraption button.
Use refrigerator.
Pick up butter.
Use breadbin. (Or the toaster, both do the same thing)
Use butter with footprints.
Use breadbin. (Or the toaster)
Open door.
Open dining room door.
Use eggs with Wallace. (Act 1: Breakfast Wrangler 2/3) (Get Cracking 1/4)
Use toast with Wallace. (Act 1: Breakfast Wrangler 3/3)

tastefulmrship
05-27-2009, 02:25 PM
Look at rocket hatch. (Behind computer units at the far-right end) (Memory Lane 1/1)
Pick up flowers. (Lying on the table)
Get remote control. (On the shelf)
Use flowers with pollenator. (Bee Pleaser 1/4)
Climb stairs.
Examine basket. (The umbrella stand, in the hallway) (You will get the dogtags)
Climb stairs.
Take Gorgonzola.
Open door.
Open kitchen door.
Set egg contraption dial to BASH.
Set egg contraption dial to TAP. (Get Cracking 2/4)
Open cupboard. (Below the egg contraption)
Take cold toast. (Next to the toaster)
Open door.
Open front door.
Talk to Felicity Flitt.
Use seeds with dirt patch. (Next to the front gate)

- Task 1 - Energides.
Walk to the High Street. (Past Major Crum to the right)
Talk to Paneer.
Pick up Wensleydale cheese. (Mmm... Cheese 1/1)
Walk over to the police station.
Look in barred-window. (On the side wall of the police station)
Use Wensleydale with cot.
Exit close-up view.
Talk about helmet. (Click on Constable Dibbin's head)
Use Gorgonzola with helmet.
Endorse petition. (On police station wall next to news-stand)
Use remote control. (Gorgonzola)
Use remote control. (Wensleydale)
Use remote control. (Rotterdam) (Act 2: Ton o' Honey 1/4)

tastefulmrship
05-27-2009, 02:28 PM
- Task 2 - Grotein.
Select map. (West Wallaby Street)
Talk to Major Crum.
Examine jar.
Pick up snail.
Use snail with Crum. (Snail Whisperer 1/5)
Select map. (Town Centre)
Use snail with Paneer. (Snail Whisperer 2/5)
Use snail with Edwina. (Snail Whisperer 3/5)
Use snail with Dibbins. (Snail Whisperer 4/5)
Open gate.
Show snail to Felicity. (Snail Whisperer 5/5)
Enter house. (Via the front door)
Open basement door. (Under the stairs, to the right of the kitchen door)
Talk to Crum.
Pick up hive lid. (Yee-Oww! 2/3)
Play record. (Or look at Queen Bee poster, both do the same thing)
Pick up hive lid.
Use dog-tags with Crum.
Use hive lid with Crum.
Get grotein bar. (Select the suitcase)
Talk to Crum.
Talk to Gromit. (Act 2: Ton o' Honey 2/4)

- Task 3 - Stongium.
Look at ledge. (The window-box above the news-stand)
Pick up Goldenrods. (The yellow flowers that fell down)
Talk to Edwina Gabberley.
Select anything from the news-stand for the verb.
Select anything from the news-stand for the thing.
Select 'mild' for the descriptive word.
Select 'gentleman' for the second thing.
Pick up purple pansies.
Select map. (Home)
Open basement door.
Use Goldenrods with pollenator. (Bee Pleaser 2/4)
Use purple pansies with pollenator. (Bee Pleaser 3/4)
Select Map. (Town Centre)
Pick up purple pansies. (Next to news-stand)
Use toast with Nutter. (Squirrel in the tree)
Walk over to fence. (Towards Felicity Flitt's garden until camera view changes)
Use purple pansies with purple pansies. (Use the pansies in your inventory with the pansies seed-packet on the stick in Felicity Flitt's garden, nearest to Wallace) (Act 2: Ton o' Honey 3/4)

- Task 4 - Create the formula & feed the bees.
Enter house.
Open kitchen door.
Use Energides with Mix-o-Matic. (Next to the back door)
Use Grotein bar with Mix-o-Matic.
Use Strongium teabag with Mix-o-Matic.
Pick up giant daisies.
Enter house.
Open basement door.
Use giant flowers with pollenator. (Bee Pleaser 4/4) (Act 2: Ton o' Honey 4/4)

tastefulmrship
05-27-2009, 02:30 PM
- Task 1 - The shop siege.
Open door.
Open kitchen door. (Yee-Oww! 3/3)
Pick up answering machine. (Next to Wallace's left foot)
Pick up frying pan.
Open door.
Examine Wallace's clothes. (Next to the basement door)
Pick up remote control.
Pick up map.
Pick up Wensleydale cheese. (Next to Mr. Paneer's shop)
Use answering machine with Edwina. (At the news-stand)
Use frying pan with newspapers. (Right-hand side of the news-stand)
Shake drainpipe. (On the wall to the left of Mr. Paneer's shop) (Act 3: Buzz Cutter 1/5)
Select map. (Home)
Open kitchen door.
Talk to Wallace. (Get Cracking 3/4)

- Task 2 - The garden siege.
Open door.
Climb stairs.
Pick up tennis racquet.
Open door.
Open front door.
Activate gnome. (The one with stop/go sign)
Use tennis racquet with gnome. (The one with nothing in his hands)
Enter house.
Open dining room door.
Pull lever. (Act 3: Buzz Cutter 2/5)
**** SAVE YOUR GAME HERE! SHOOTING GALLERY SECTION COMING UP! ****
(If you miss a target you will have to reload the savegame and start again from here! Alternatively, people have suggested SAVING after hitting each bee; the achievment will still unlock. I have not tested this, myself, so please do not complain to me if it fails for you)
Talk to Major Crum.
- Move the crosshair to the green section above the ground-floor window of the first house.
- Wait until the bee is moving away from you after appearing from the right of the screen.
- Shoot at the bee to drop it into the pond.
- Shoot the gnome with the stop/go sign to bag your first bee. (Crack shot 1/3)
- Shoot the dustbin to throw the lid onto the loose fence. (You may have noticed that this was loose when getting the Strongium earlier!)
- Shoot Mr. Nutter's house. (The green roof on top of the tree)
- Aim for the green section above the ground-floor window of the house behind the dustbin.
- Wait for the bee to appear from the left and then fire AS SOON as it turns and is moving to the left. (This is a precise timing shot!)
- Shoot Mr. Nutter to bag your second bee. (Crack shot 2/3)
- Shoot the shed door to release the Wrong Trousers.
- Aim for the left-most top-floor window of the house behind the Wrong Trousers.
- Wait until the bee is moving away from you after appearing from the left of the screen.
- Shoot the bee into the Wrong Trousers.
- Shoot the Wrong Trousers on the bum just below the weld-line where the fuel-intake cap (the circle on the left bum cheek) is situated to bag your final bee. (Crack shot 3/3) (Act 3: Buzz Cutter 3/5)

- Task 3 - The house siege.
Open door.
Climb stairs.
Take lullaby record.
Open door.
Open basement door.
Select remote. (Wensleydale)
Climb stairs.
Open front door.
Open back gate. (Left of the garage)
Use Wensleydale with door. (The trap-door leading to the basement)
Walk right to enter the kitchen.
Open door.
Open basement door.
Use Cheese Sniffer 3000. (Wensleydale) (Click on the Sniffer 3000, ie the mouse, NOT the remote)
Use lullaby record with record player (No Go Gorgonzola 1/1) (Act 3: Buzz Cutter 4/5)
Open kitchen door. (Act 3: Buzz Cutter 5/5)

tastefulmrship
05-27-2009, 02:32 PM
- Task 1 - Rescue Wallace.
Examine central console. (The dashboard infront of Gromit)
Use glove compartment. (To the left of the console)
Pick up crank.
Push middle button. (This opens the sunroof)
Push autopilot.
Exit close-up view.
Climb through sunroof.
Use crank with ladder control box. (To the right of Gromit)
Climb through sunroof.
Examine central console.
Push left button. (This starts the windscreen wipers)
Exit close-up view.
Climb through sunroof.
Get feather.
Climb ladder.
Tickle Queen. (Use the feather on the Queen) (Act 4: Queenly Bearing 1/2)

- Task 2 - Get Queen stuck in the tunnel.
Exit close-up view.
Use growth forumla with hatch. (The hatch is the outside the truck, on the passenger-side to the right of the door)
Examine central console.
Adjust radio. (Boring documentary which makes the Queen sleepy)
Adjust radio. (Comedy show which makes the Queen laugh)
Exit close-up view.
Look in rear-view periscope. (Above and to the left of Wallace)
Wait until the Queen is laughing and her mouth is open.
Shoot the porridge-gun at her head. (Get Cracking 4/4) (Act 4: Queenly Bearing 2/2)

tastefulmrship
05-27-2009, 02:34 PM
http://www.telltalegames.com/wallaceandgromit/walkthrough/frightofthebumblebees
http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40
http://forums.xbox.com/1478/ShowForum.aspx
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1267

Please do not copy this walkthrough to other web-sites; I'd prefer it if you linked directly to it here, instead!
The URL is:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1983409#post1983409

Happy adventuring, ^_^
- Jonah Ship (Sarone T C)

CunningFox
05-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Wow I love it.

This game only just became available to download little over an hour ago and you've already got a complete walkthrough for it!

XLO
05-27-2009, 03:00 PM
wow, thanks so much for this and you have it done so quickly. I was thinking about buying this earlier. I may just have to now that I know exactly what to do to get each achievement quickly.

BWOzar
05-27-2009, 04:29 PM
A spectacular guide if you're just looking to pick up the quick 200...Thanks

XLO
05-27-2009, 04:40 PM
A spectacular guide if you're just looking to pick up the quick 200...Thanks
which is what I will be doing! ;)

McStabber
05-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Just wondering, In Act 3 - When i Open the kitchen door, How come i don't get stung? Says on your guide you get stung for the Yee-Oww! achievement.

Streetrunner77
05-28-2009, 01:33 AM
problem with that last part - i'm stuck driving in a vehicle - how am i supposed to finish act 4 if i can't even examine anything

Nevermind - after SEVERAL re-loads - I figured it out

artphobia
05-28-2009, 03:12 AM
Good to have a walkthrough already lol. Too bad it's in the wrong forum. That or this forums should be condenced into the Episode1 forum. Thanks

xxXI Dave IXxx
05-28-2009, 03:33 AM
Great guide. Everything went just as said. This game was really fun, and I really look forward to the next installment.

Gamersdg
05-28-2009, 07:27 AM
Here a tip to get Crack shot easy, save after each bee. so if you miss you dont have to start all over again.

iamreverend84
05-28-2009, 09:57 AM
Anyone know how to get the record to be played in act 3? i followed the guide but it doesn't do anything

xxXI Dave IXxx
05-28-2009, 10:16 AM
Here a tip to get Crack shot easy, save after each bee. so if you miss you dont have to start all over again.

Damn why didnt I think of this? I already have it, but very nice tip!

Ravenousguy
05-28-2009, 10:24 AM
After you throw the cheese down from the outside into the basement, you get inside the mouse robot and make it go up to the cheese.

As soon as you can move use the record with the record player.

Loopstahblue
05-28-2009, 03:03 PM

I tried that and it didn't give me the achievement, it only gave it me when I did it all in one go.

Gamersdg
05-28-2009, 04:14 PM
I tried that and it didn't give me the achievement, it only gave it me when I did it all in one go.

It worked for me, that how I got it.

IEvil IMonkey
05-28-2009, 05:44 PM
ok on ACT 3 on the last section as outlined above i didnt understand what the guide ment and sent the robot towards the cheese (thinking it would scare the bees off) and now the record player, robot and cheese are all on top of the hive and i cant continue!!! any ideas how to fix this as the game has saved itself!!

luckyluke02
05-28-2009, 06:06 PM
ok on ACT 3 on the last section as outlined above i didnt understand what the guide ment and sent the robot towards the cheese (thinking it would scare the bees off) and now the record player, robot and cheese are all on top of the hive and i cant continue!!! any ideas how to fix this as the game has saved itself!!
same for me the record next to player and cheese machine wont move

IEvil IMonkey
05-28-2009, 06:17 PM
STUPID STUPID GLITCH!!!! Seems if u make this mistake you have to restart the entire game!!! :rant::wtf

luckyluke02
05-28-2009, 06:19 PM
go upstairs and grab the lullaby record off of the turntable. Then, go downstairs to the basement. The giant bees are having a giant dance party down there. Gromit won't be able to walk past the end of the upended table without being chased out of the room. He needs to get to the party record on the turntable on top of the hive and shut this party down, but he can't do it without a substantial amount of protection. The Sniffer 3000 is sitting over on the table. You can summon it by selecting one of the cheeses in your inventory on the Sniffer's remote control. As it approaches you, the bees attack it, but their stings are useless against its metal frame. However, we can't steer it to where we want to go just yet. Head upstairs and exit the house. In the yard, walk over to the side of the house with a tall wooden gate. Walk through the gate to the side yard with an open coal door (next to the kitchen entrance). Drop one of your slices of cheese (let's go with Wensleydale this time, just for kicks) down next to the turntable, and then return to the basement. Once there, climb into the Sniffer 3000 by clicking on it, and select "Wensleydale" (or whichever cheese you dropped down next to the record player) on the remote control, and you'll cruise through the hive to the very top. Swap the dance record with the lullaby record; all the bees will doze off, and you can safely exit the hive and return upstairs. Go back into the kitchen and report the victory to Wallace. this is from http://www.telltalegames.com/wallaceandgromit/walkthrough/frightofthebumblebees and not my work but explains it better

luckyluke02
05-28-2009, 06:33 PM
ive done it now full 200 thanks for the guide

evanevanevan
05-28-2009, 06:56 PM

it worked for me too

tastefulmrship
05-28-2009, 07:23 PM
STUPID STUPID GLITCH!!!! Seems if u make this mistake you have to restart the entire game!!! :rant::wtf

There is no glitch, you can save the game at any time; you don't have to start from the beginning if you make a mistake (eg, the lullaby record & record player in Act 3 is a little glitchy... I had problems myself when I was developing the walkthrough. The bee comes in from the trap-door after about a second, if you do not use the lullaby record within that time you will need to get the Gorgonzola to complete the Act! I thought the timing wouldn't be an issue as all the testers who went through this for me had no problems themselves).
Also, unlike Penny Arcade Adventures, you can save in different slots... so it's recommended saving at the beginning of each Act in one of the four available slots.

You all have to remember that this is ONLY an achievement walkthrough, it is NOT meant to be an achievement guide. If you only go through this walkthrough, you will not fully understand why you've unlocked these achievements, so any minor mistakes or deviations will be difficult to rectify. I hope someone will do a proper x360a guide over the next few days... it was NEVER my intention to do so. I just hope I've helped some of you to get 200GP in this amazing game and I look forward to helping you again when Episode 2 (The Last Resort) is released on XBLA!

Loopstahblue
05-28-2009, 07:55 PM

Go to the police station in town and paw at the door.
The constable will give you some Gorgonzola.
Go back to the cellar and call the sniffer back using the Gorgonzola then climb into it and go up to the top of the hive.

You wont be able to get the "No Go Gorgonzola" achievement but you can pick that up next time you play through and I recommend playing through a couple of times anyway just for all the stuff you miss the first time round.

McStabber
05-28-2009, 11:19 PM
Your better off using the guide he linked too, This one misses out parts to help you progress.

antnie
05-29-2009, 01:45 AM
Amazing walkthrough, I will buy this game along with uno rush. Thanks.

artphobia
05-29-2009, 02:55 AM

Thanks! I confirm that the saving DOES work. 200gs now. Great game

tastefulmrship
05-29-2009, 05:53 AM
Your better off using the guide he linked too, This one misses out parts to help you progress.

If you use the official walkthrough explicitly you will miss a number of achievements (No Go Gorgonzola, Yee-Ow, Get Cracking, Snail Whisperer, Bee Pleaser & Memory Lane), but if your stuck then it's perfect to get you going again.

Wicelow
05-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Great guide but this part of the 3rd act is a little misleading :
Use Cheese Sniffer 3000. (Wensleydale)You should replace it by something like :
Use Sniffer 3000
Use remote control (Wensleydale)So people can know they must hide in the sniffer before activating it.

But as I said it's a really great guide !

Rocket
05-29-2009, 03:42 PM
- Task 3 - The house siege.
Open door.
Climb stairs.
Take lullaby record.
Open door.
Open basement door.
Select remote. (Wensleydale)
Climb stairs.
Open front door.
Open back gate. (Left of the garage)
Use Wensleydale with door. (The trap-door leading to the basement)
Walk right to enter the kitchen.
Open door.
Open basement door.
Use Cheese Sniffer 3000. (Wensleydale)
Use lullaby record with record player (No Go Gorgonzola 1/1) (Act 3: Buzz Cutter 4/5)
Open kitchen door. (Act 3: Buzz Cutter 5/5)

For the part in red, I got a bit confused at first. You should change the wording to something like

"Get inside the mechanical mouse"
"Use Remote - wensleydale"

I sent the damn mouse up there I don't know how many times not knowing I was supposed to get into it. Always making sure I saved my progress at particular points, I was able to figure it out and not have to replay the whole game for the "no go gorgonzola achievement".

Rocket
05-29-2009, 03:47 PM
There is no glitch, you can save the game at any time; you don't have to start from the beginning if you make a mistake (eg, the lullaby record & record player in Act 3 is a little glitchy... I had problems myself when I was developing the walkthrough. The bee comes in from the trap-door after about a second, if you do not use the lullaby record within that time you will need to get the Gorgonzola to complete the Act! I thought the timing wouldn't be an issue as all the testers who went through this for me had no problems themselves).
Also, unlike Penny Arcade Adventures, you can save in different slots... so it's recommended saving at the beginning of each Act in one of the four available slots.

You all have to remember that this is ONLY an achievement walkthrough, it is NOT meant to be an achievement guide. If you only go through this walkthrough, you will not fully understand why you've unlocked these achievements, so any minor mistakes or deviations will be difficult to rectify. I hope someone will do a proper x360a guide over the next few days... it was NEVER my intention to do so. I just hope I've helped some of you to get 200GP in this amazing game and I look forward to helping you again when Episode 2 (The Last Resort) is released on XBLA!

Your guide is actually exactly what is needed. It is a perfect example of what a guide should be. It is detailed to the point that there should be no mistakes. A few spots could be reworded to negate confusion, but it for this game at least it is perfect.

If it had to go in for a guide, I wouldn't change anything. Because of the way the achievements are set up, and that you have to accomplish certain tasks throughout the game, the guide is unique in that sense as well. Can't just put in bits and pieces in to the achievement descriptions as they could and would be missed if they do not follow all the steps in your guide.

tastefulmrship
05-29-2009, 06:03 PM
For the part in red, I got a bit confused at first. You should change the wording to something like

"Get inside the mechanical mouse"
"Use Remote - wensleydale"

I sent the damn mouse up there I don't know how many times not knowing I was supposed to get into it. Always making sure I saved my progress at particular points, I was able to figure it out and not have to replay the whole game for the "no go gorgonzola achievement".

No, you don't use the Cheese Sniffer remote in this instance. Once you've activated the mouse (ie, you've climbed in) you automatically go to the remote destination screen, you don't have to do it yourself. My walkthrough is correct in this case. It would only confuse people more.

Anyway, someone is already writing a proper guide for this, so this thread will soon be redundant.

Jedi Kayben
05-29-2009, 10:24 PM
For crack shot saving after each bee DOES work thats how i did it.

dnodavila
05-31-2009, 01:48 AM
for some reason i'm missing the dog tags to give to crumb? where was supposed to get them?

dnodavila
05-31-2009, 01:53 AM
nevermind lol

jobys
05-31-2009, 04:53 PM
This is awesome!
Took 30 minutes at most :)

Cheers

Romer
06-01-2009, 06:42 AM
Thanks for the thorough guide. Everything worked perfectly. Cheers!

tross
06-01-2009, 08:19 PM
nice guide

Firegod83
06-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Good show, thanks!

Flips360
06-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Very good walkthrough. I just had problems with the crack shoots , i didnīt know about the bookmarks. But I think somebody used your walktrough and translated it into German. Look here (http://www.konsolenfieber.com/board/xbox360-lounge/arcade-xbox-originale/p13725-wallace-and-grommit-1-leitfaden-inkl-anleitung-f%C3%BCr-alle-erfolge/#post13725).

smitts
06-07-2009, 05:26 AM
Great guide I got everything done but crack shot. No big deal i'm going back to complete it know.

tastefulmrship
06-07-2009, 06:20 AM
But I think somebody used your walktrough and translated it into German. Look here (http://www.konsolenfieber.com/board/xbox360-lounge/arcade-xbox-originale/p13725-wallace-and-grommit-1-leitfaden-inkl-anleitung-f%C3%BCr-alle-erfolge/#post13725).

This was inevitable, I guess! Thanks for the link, but I can't really complain; the internet is full of uncredited works... this is just a small drop in the vast virtual plagiaristic ocean.
Let him have his glory! I am just glad I could help the few of you here to get an easy 200GP before the vultures descended!

EDIT: A little tip to those who want to use other people's work as your own; DON'T use their 'invented' systems in your work... like this 'person' has! He/she/it still has the (1/1) system I created, purposely, for this walkthrough & appears in no other official or unofficial walkthrough!
EDIT2: However, if you're German and cannot read this English thread, his walkthrough is probably excellent! Please use it!

Wolfgar61
06-15-2009, 01:37 AM
Followed your walkthough and received all the achievements no problem. Thanks for the help.

Freakshow686
06-17-2009, 05:42 AM
Thank you...or should I say, "Cracking good job!"

x 19 Luke 87 x
06-18-2009, 07:36 PM
Detailed walkthrough here btw http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcWw/WallaceGromit1.htm

antnie
06-19-2009, 12:54 AM
Amazing. I am going to check your Sam one.

Chapsman
07-03-2009, 09:24 PM
amazing guide! easy 200

Vestergaard
07-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Great guide :)

Trash Man
07-15-2009, 08:12 AM
Great guide, thank you :)

Finished the game with all 200 points in under 2 hours and that was with 4-5 goes at the crack shot achievement.

tastefulmrship
07-16-2009, 07:28 AM
Finished the game with all 200 points in under 2 hours and that was with 4-5 goes at the crack shot achievement.
That achievement is a pain in the arse alright! It's almost impossible to control the cursor with the X360 pad in that section. It spoiled a great little game, in my view!

rockhopper
07-24-2009, 07:29 AM
thanks for the walkthrough. I played the game first time on my own figuring everything out, but missed a few achievements and followed your guide second time through to get them. Very easy to follow.

Captian_Canada
08-03-2009, 02:22 AM
First and foremost great guide love how you paragraphed it that helped a lot! Thanks man got 12/12 achievements for 200/200 points! Can't wait for the other parts of the series

thomasgeorge
08-05-2009, 11:18 AM
only achievment I cant get is crack shot

Bluetooth1987
08-15-2009, 11:15 PM
thank you so much you sooooooooo helped me out and it only took me just over an hour to do it all

thanks again =)

Armoxial
08-19-2009, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the guide! Recovered my gamertag on my buddy's 360 and played it there and got 185 in no time. (missed the get cracking achievement somehow.) very helpful and useful!

rockyjo3
10-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Gread guide. Just like your other guides. Very easy to follow and made getting these achievements very easy! Thank You:)

Kyanite
10-24-2009, 09:00 PM
I don't mean to resurrect a dead thread, but I would just like to thank the author and state that I was able to get every achievement on my first run through the game. I enjoyed the game very much, as I'm a big W&G fan, and having 200 more points doesn't hurt.

GHOST1986
11-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Great guide ^_^

Purp Kush Killa
12-15-2009, 06:47 AM
uber-guide, thank you

Purp Kush Killa
12-15-2009, 10:18 AM
was able to quickly 200 this game after the walkthrough....

the shooting gallery took a little time/patience but that was all!

TOBY DA THUG
01-31-2010, 10:24 PM
thanks for this!

but there is a part missing...

in order to get the lullabye record from the bee in bed you must use the switch in the bedroom!

tastefulmrship
02-01-2010, 08:27 AM
but there is a part missing...

in order to get the lullabye record from the bee in bed you must use the switch in the bedroom!

I think you mean the lever in the dining-room;

- Task 2 - The garden siege.
Open door.
Climb stairs.
Pick up tennis racquet.
Open door.
Open front door.
Activate gnome. (The one with stop/go sign)
Use tennis racquet with gnome. (The one with nothing in his hands)
Enter house.
Open dining room door.
-> Pull lever. (Act 3: Buzz Cutter 2/5) <-

The PULL LEVER part removes the bee from the bedroom, leaving Gromit free to collect the lullaby record in the next task!

It clearly states in my foreword that if you do not follow the guide implicitly, you may get stuck! This is an obvious example.

Didi Mau
04-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Great guide, didn't get lost at all and picked up the 200g in one run :) It was a good idea putting this game into the April sale, I'm really tempted to pick up the other episodes now haha. Though if this is less than 50% of the total dialogue as you say, I think I'm going to enjoy another playthrough for the full experience first now that the missable achievements are out of the way :p

Dynamite Andy
04-06-2010, 12:44 AM
-- Act 1 -- Breakfast (Gromit)
Get badger.

Where is Badger?

tastefulmrship
04-06-2010, 07:11 AM
Where is Badger?
The badger is part of the contraption that delivers Wallace's pen after you give him the morning post. When you regain control of Gromit it's just to the left of Wallace on the 'high-wire'.

If the badger goes back into the wall (behind the painting of Wallace & Gromit fishing), just click on the post on the table (between the honey pot and Wallace). It will come up with 'nag about' at the top-right of the screen. This will bring the badger back down to the table. Just click on it to pick it up.

(Guide edited with this info!)

Dynamite Andy
04-06-2010, 08:32 AM
Thanks, managed to complete the game within a space of 2 hours =D!

David x360a
04-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Excellent guide! Didn't really need the guide or road map for this game, as this walkthrough was much quicker and easier to follow. I found a great video on youtube for the Crack Shot achievement though, and it shows very clearly how to do it. Here it is, in case you want to add it to the guide: YouTube- Wallace & Gromit: Crack shot, No go Gorgonzolla, Act 3

l Absolution l
04-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Tagging. Thanks for the guide.

Smitty aKa Dad
05-03-2010, 02:01 AM
Awesome Walkthru...

Hotdogmcgee
05-05-2010, 04:05 AM
Freaking awesome guide as always!! Followed it to the letter and had the full 200 in under 2 hours of playtime. Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gr8asianman
06-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Great guide. I was able to run through in about two hours. I also really liked the numbers in the brackets letting me know how close I was towards an achievement. Now I just need to play again to listen to all the dialogue then wait for the other episodes to go on sale.

Hitchman
06-21-2010, 05:57 AM
nice guide. easy to follow and well written.

Xenolith666
07-03-2010, 07:25 AM
Excellent guides for all 4 games! Feckoff!

ITD Soldierboy
07-13-2010, 04:11 AM

I tried this method but it didn't work. I had to do it all in one go, but after 3 to 4 tries you kinda have the idea of where to shoot and aim down.

Very nice guide. It took me a little longer than one hour, but that was also because I was doing other things. The guide is so good, I might have to get each game you gave a walk through for as they're very helpful. Thank you!:Bounce:

shadaik
07-13-2010, 06:22 PM
I tried this method but it didn't work. I had to do it all in one go, but after 3 to 4 tries you kinda have the idea of where to shoot and aim down. I second that: You cannot save after each bee without quitting the shooting segment, so this doesn't work.

The guide still helped, though, mainly because the German translation of the achievement descriptions is horrible.

jmart38
09-30-2010, 06:46 AM
Excellent job!

DryAdam1st
03-24-2011, 10:03 PM
In chaper 4 when gromits in the van I can't exit close up view? I press the B button but it just won't exit, and i've alredy saved the game so I have to play it all through again?:wtf:wtf:wtf

Jedi ObiJoe
04-02-2011, 09:40 PM
The walkthrough is great. It is missing two things though.

1. The Dog Tags are in the bin next to the front door. That was not specified in the guide and I had to find them somewhere else.

2. During the Bee section where you have to shoot them you can save a bookmark right before you start shooting. If you miss exit out of that part - not the whole game. Hit start and my games - reload the bookmark. After you take down a bee you can exit save a bookmark and go again. It worked for me just fine. I also missed a couple of times - I reloaded the saved bookmark and had no trouble.

Other than the first one (just a confirmation on the second) this is a great guide and really helps make this a quick 200.

Thanks,

tastefulmrship
04-03-2011, 06:57 AM
1. The Dog Tags are in the bin next to the front door. That was not specified in the guide and I had to find them somewhere else.
At the beginning of the Act it says 'EXAMINE BASKET' which is where you get the dogtag from. I will make it a little clearer.

2. During the Bee section where you have to shoot them you can save a bookmark right before you start shooting. If you miss exit out of that part - not the whole game. Hit start and my games - reload the bookmark. After you take down a bee you can exit save a bookmark and go again. It worked for me just fine. I also missed a couple of times - I reloaded the saved bookmark and had no trouble.
Some people have noticed that this didn't work for them, for whatever reason. I added a note saying that you could SAVE between each bee, but I hadn't tested the theory!

TriRock
06-24-2011, 06:50 PM
Great guide, thank you kindly!

djrapperz
08-19-2011, 07:04 PM

Doesnt work :(

StarsRPD
10-18-2011, 10:18 AM
Awesome guide. Annoying crack shot achievement.

djrapperz
10-21-2011, 02:43 PM
- Task 1 - Rescue Wallace.
Examine central console. (The dashboard infront of Gromit)
Use glove compartment. (To the left of the console)
Pick up crank.
Push middle button. (This opens the sunroof)
Push autopilot.
Exit close-up view.
Climb through sunroof.
Use crank with ladder control box. (To the right of Gromit)
Climb through sunroof.
Examine central console.
Push left button. (This starts the windscreen wipers)
Exit close-up view.
Climb through sunroof.
Get feather.
Climb ladder.
Tickle Queen. (Use the feather on the Queen) (Act 4: Queenly Bearing 1/2)

- Task 2 - Get Queen stuck in the tunnel.
Exit close-up view.
Use growth forumla with hatch. (The hatch is the outside the truck, on the passenger-side to the right of the door)
Examine central console.
Adjust radio. (Boring documentary which makes the Queen sleepy)
Adjust radio. (Comedy show which makes the Queen laugh)
Exit close-up view.
Look in rear-view periscope. (Above and to the left of Wallace)
Wait until the Queen is laughing and her mouth is open.
Shoot the porridge-gun at her head. (Get Cracking 4/4) (Act 4: Queenly Bearing 2/2)

Thank u for this. It really helped me :)

Got 200/200 :)

CaL1Br33D
07-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Perfect walkthrough.... 200/200

McDurbin
11-11-2012, 07:52 AM
It should also be worth mentioning that you can't skip the dialog when you're near the spots where he says his phrase for the 'Get Cracking' achievement. I skipped all the dialog and didn't get the 'Get Cracking' achievement. Another playthrough for me!