PDA

View Full Version : trivia trick

MattDB87
05-28-2009, 12:03 AM
if you do the trivia questions with 2 players but never answer with the second controller the same questions will appear that you already answered with your 1p controller correctly. which will still add to your overall total of correct answers. i had the same five questions appear after the other.

Arsenic 17
01-05-2010, 04:31 AM
i dont know if you were just lucky or not, but this did not work for me. i tried using a second controller that was not signed in to a profile. and also trying it while the second controller is signed into another live account.

FAIL.

This achievement is however fairly simple (only takes about 30 minutes) if you use the trivia page given by another member of the forum. just using mozilla to search for the questions. Also, it goes alot faster if you concentrate on the trivia while doing the achievements for the rival matchups and getting certain stats with each player.

hope this helps!

The19MrHockey
02-12-2010, 11:49 AM
There's a faster way to get trivia. Go to the presentation settings and turn off everything and have trivia page on. It will show up every single time you start a game.
If it takes you more than 10 minutes to answer 30 basketball questions then you are not an NBA follower.. lol. *I'd say 5 minutes max, but I'll give you 10 to make it easier to take in. LMAO