PDA

View Full Version : The Last Achievement: Is It Ever Coming?

Software2
05-28-2009, 07:19 AM
I, like many others, have been holding back on hitting the online component of this game for years now because of that last achievement. My question to the people that still play this game is: Are there still regular and significant content updates to the game, or is it effectively stagnant?

Should I keep holding on to the hope that they'll eventually release the achievement, or does it look like Sega finally lost interest?

Master Michl
05-28-2009, 06:09 PM
I'd very much like to know this too, if any active players could provide some insight in SEGAs update policies it would be highly appreciated!

bloodwolf2a2
05-28-2009, 07:36 PM
I belive they are still having some updates but if you really want to find out you could check out the PSU site they put all the updates they do up there. I am hoping they come out with the last achievement though as well because they still haven't put anything about it up.

Mrs Cliffton
05-31-2009, 05:15 AM
dont hold your breath, they have been doing a much better job the past half year in releasing updates and new content (events) but no word on the achievement. Last time Acheivements were released it was with the expansion. So I assume something similar will happen because Sega likes to milk its customers. :( if so booo

lol but yea I have been waiting forever for it like so many of you. maybe someone should start a petition? lol :P

Divine Darkness
06-05-2009, 05:49 PM
They still have updates but not major ones anymore. they have been doing a lot of events lately, and i wouldn't expect to see the last achievement any time soon because it's at the end of the online story, and we still have some ways to go.

ezekiel 08
07-23-2009, 12:16 AM
They still have updates but not major ones anymore. they have been doing a lot of events lately, and i wouldn't expect to see the last achievement any time soon because it's at the end of the online story, and we still have some ways to go.

Can I ask you what level you did the other achievements at (character level)? I'll be willing to play this online but I don't want to have to play for months to get strong enough to get the achievements. I enjoyed the game but I don't think I liked it that much :).

sYsTeM_oFFeNsE
07-30-2009, 07:08 AM
Can I ask you what level you did the other achievements at (character level)? I'll be willing to play this online but I don't want to have to play for months to get strong enough to get the achievements. I enjoyed the game but I don't think I liked it that much :).
you can do em on lvl1

JaxTH
08-04-2009, 08:40 AM

My friend got to like lvl 40 in one day...Just spam White Beast if an event isn't going on...

cloud7str1fe
08-05-2009, 05:46 PM
I can see this achievement being only available on the last month of the servers being open, and that final month will only be available to those that had a previous subscription :(

Hopefully just a paranoid dilusion...

Divine Darkness
09-22-2009, 08:20 AM

Sorry lol i havent logged on to x360a ina while but yea like the others said you can get it at lvl 1, some areas people dont go to any more but you can ask around and see if some one will run you through the mission. I played for 3 years and made it to lvl 160 and ide be wiling to help anyone with things that dosent require me logging into the game, since i canceled my account to play ffxi a few months back. just send a message my way, my GT is Divine D4rkness

Painkiller4500
09-28-2009, 06:05 AM
I can see this achievement being only available on the last month of the servers being open, and that final month will only be available to those that had a previous subscription :(

Hopefully just a paranoid dilusion...

stop it your scaring me lol

Ace 0 Jokers v2
10-06-2009, 12:15 AM
2 of my good friends have 2 chractors up to lvl 160 and they said the last achievement was coming out in a major event about 7-8months ago.... event came out, but no achievement.

there are constant updates to the online game, epically depending on the season, lobbys are decorated like Easter, Christmas, etc. and loot drops with new items.

check the website for new events and hints for them releasing the achievement.

I personally know with the latest achievement they DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING about it, and after the first play through of the mission i was excited because i had no idea they released it!

http://phantasystaruniverse.com/article_archive.php?archive=event

Achiever TM
10-08-2009, 01:31 PM
a new story to 'Guardians' is coming up tomorrow, could the last achievement be avaliable also after tomorrow?

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20091005a

Major Bones
10-20-2009, 10:46 PM
Ok so i never play this game anymore and am waiting patiently for the final achievement. I was looking around on the main Phantasy Star site and found this little tid bit after the most recent event that has just been finished......."As the activation of the 4th confinement system grows near, the Rykros purification fight begins. Purify the new SEED cores and Dulk Fakis!"

Heres a link to read it yourself.....http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=2009STDupdate

I thought i heard somewhere that Dulk Fakis and Dark Falz are the same guy? Again I dont know crap about this game because I did the online stuff way earlier in the year and did the single player campain a few years ago.

linktriforce007
10-22-2009, 06:14 PM
I myself believe that Dark Falz 2 will be for the LAST mission. I recall that the Playstation (2 or 3?) got the Dark Falz 2 fight, but we didn't on 360.

The site has a new story mission, and they seem to be doing their biweekly thing, so we might see that achievement soon =)

Achiever TM
10-23-2009, 04:29 PM
this are great news,I hope they release the achievement soon..

Jpratt
10-31-2009, 07:46 PM
i want it to come out its killin me seeing that psu is not completed when it really is.

Rum Master
11-01-2009, 09:49 PM
had this for almost 2 years think its over a year almost since the last achievement which was round about september last year in the mag g event

linktriforce007
11-04-2009, 02:44 AM
this are great news,I hope they release the achievement soon..

Yep. Lol. I'm psyched. =)

OzzieArcane
11-05-2009, 05:57 PM
The boss appears in Dark God S2 from everything I've read and we're supposed to be getting that soon according to PSUpedia. They try to figure out the release schedule of things based off of what order they got it in, in japan. Dark God S2, Max Attack G+, and the last story mission are in their list for upcoming additions. The downside is you need to be at least level 90 to do Dark God S2 and the enemies are 155+