PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers Spoiled It

DestroyThineslf
05-28-2009, 10:06 AM
I was at somethinginthesea.com and got tired of all the loading, so I looked up Bioshock 2 on wikipedia and in one short paragraph entitled "Plot" I ruined the game for myself....so, if you want to destroy all the sense of mystery and whatnot surrounding the game, go there.

I already knew the basics about the game, as I'm sure all of us on this forum do, but the summary gave away a few key plot points that I wish I could Unread so I can experience it firsthand thru gameplay.:(

Would you guys rather know everything about this game or would you like to leave something for when it comes out?

boun7y
05-28-2009, 11:28 AM
the story is the great part about BioShock imo, so no i don't want anything spoiled. it's no fun to play a game when you already know whats going to happend.

Private_Joker
05-28-2009, 11:28 PM
Well, with the first Bioshock, I had the biggest twist in the game spoiled, you wouldn't believe how annoying that was for me.

Apart from that, everything else was fine, but I plan on keeping away from ANYTHING Bioshock 2 closer to release, not having the same mistake happen again.

Incompl33t
06-04-2009, 07:42 PM
I loved Bioshock 1's twist. I had it firsthand through gameplay, and I want Bioshock 2 to be the same. I hope it's a good twist, can't wait.

Barad
06-06-2009, 05:00 PM
the story on the first one was great..