PDA

View Full Version : A drop down menu with myGames

Caponey
05-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Would it be possible to add a drop down menu that is listed on the home page once you log in (and have it stay on the top no matter where you go)? On the menu would be all the games a person chooses to add to that menu, and when they go to a game from the menu, it takes them to either that games forum, or achievement list with all other links that deal with that game. It would make navigating to different games super fast and efficient, because I play a lot of games at once, and hop around from forum to forum and what not to see what's happening. Good idea, or no? I won't be mad if it's not, just don't be MEAN pleeaaasseee haha.

thanks
Caponey

kaleido42
05-28-2009, 09:38 PM
Would it be possible to add a drop down menu that is listed on the home page once you log in (and have it stay on the top no matter where you go)? On the menu would be all the games a person chooses to add to that menu, and when they go to a game from the menu, it takes them to either that games forum, or achievement list with all other links that deal with that game. It would make navigating to different games super fast and efficient, because I play a lot of games at once, and hop around from forum to forum and what not to see what's happening. Good idea, or no? I won't be mad if it's not, just don't be MEAN pleeaaasseee haha.

thanks
Caponey

Not sure if that would be possible, and even if it was I can't imagine them going through all the trouble of setting that up. You can't just use tabbed browsing?

Pashos
05-28-2009, 09:43 PM
I just bookmark all the forums that I go to frequently. In my opinion there isn't that much of a need for this when you can just bookmark the places you look at a lot.

Caponey
05-29-2009, 04:49 PM
well the bookmark concept works, but it's outside of the site. I am just talking about a site enhancement, just to add even more convenience and value to the site overall. I've said before, this site is becoming more and more one of my favorite gaming websites. But it IS just an idea, nothing I am demanding or anything, just throwing out there.

juicy