PDA

View Full Version : My Settings addition

icytower38
05-28-2009, 11:38 PM
With the new profile I noticed a small addition that could be made to the "My Settings" page. Along the same lines as the Auto hide completed games from "My Checklists" page there should be one to auto hide completed games from the My Achievements page in the profile.

Not sure how many people hide there completed games, I do actually, but figured it would be an easy addition seeing as it is already done for the other page.

kaleido42
05-28-2009, 11:49 PM
They probably would not do that as the intentions of the profile page is partly for other people to view your profile and they might just be wanting to see all of the games you have achievements, not just the ones you have yet to complete.

icytower38
05-29-2009, 01:40 AM
Makes sense, but if that is the case then they should make it so when visiting someones profile you see what achievements someone has gotten in the games and what ones they still need.

kaleido42
05-29-2009, 01:54 AM
Makes sense, but if that is the case then they should make it so when visiting someones profile you see what achievements someone has gotten in the games and what ones they still need.

That I quite agree with, I suppose some people might say that you could just look at their xbox.com profiles, but I would actually have to agree with you on this one. If people could be nominated for awards you would most likely get put up for the bright idea one right there. ;)