PDA

View Full Version : Questions about achievements in this :)

Panda
05-29-2009, 01:57 AM
Hey guys, getting this tommorow :D:D. Just wondered if you could answer a few things?

If I play with a band, will the play a song on Expert+ and "One" unlock?

Can you unlock "Metallica" if you beat the band career? Or is that solo only?

Ride the Lightning and the Hot Streak cheevs are 4 player bands only aswell right?

thanks.

Wiihalofan
05-29-2009, 02:55 AM
As far as I know, "one" must be by yourself, as well as the complete a song on expert +, and "Metallica" also has to be by yourself. And yes, the hot streak achievements and ride the lightning have to be in a 4-player band.

NathAttack
05-29-2009, 04:14 AM
I've got one, actually. I'm getting the game tomorrow/day after and I looked but couldn't find an answer.

If I complete a Band Career as, say, the vocalist, will "James Hetfield" still unlock, or are those achievements restricted to solo careers only?

TwistedFate
05-29-2009, 04:19 AM
I've got one, actually. I'm getting the game tomorrow/day after and I looked but couldn't find an answer.

If I complete a Band Career as, say, the vocalist, will "James Hetfield" still unlock, or are those achievements restricted to solo careers only?

Solo only. You will have to play the career 5 times to get them all. Not as bad as it sounds, since you only have to do about 1/3 of the songs (72 Stars unlocks the final set) to complete the career.

FieLdHouZ
05-29-2009, 07:15 AM
Well, I got "One" while playing band career with a friend. And he got Damage Inc after we played a song. Drums + Guitar.

Nirumano
05-29-2009, 10:14 AM
Well, I got "One" while playing band career with a friend. And he got Damage Inc after we played a song. Drums + Guitar.

Same here. Me and a friend played through the career on band, he got "one", "Robert Trujillo", "Kirk Hammet", "The more I see" (tutorial achievement, nice glitch lol), "Cure", "The house Jack Built" and "Trapped Under Ice" iirc. But didn't get any of the complete career achievements, only the main account/band leader gets the big achievements.

I might have spelled some of the achievements wrong, but my point stands! :p It was kinda funny when tutorial achievement popped, since he hadn't played a single tutorial. And it sucks that only one player gets band achievement!

Sniper Riflez
05-29-2009, 04:09 PM
Same here. Me and a friend played through the career on band, he got "one", "Robert Trujillo", "Kirk Hammet", "The more I see" (tutorial achievement, nice glitch lol), "Cure", "The house Jack Built" and "Trapped Under Ice" iirc. But didn't get any of the complete career achievements, only the main account/band leader gets the big achievements.

I might have spelled some of the achievements wrong, but my point stands! :p It was kinda funny when tutorial achievement popped, since he hadn't played a single tutorial. And it sucks that only one player gets band achievement!
So if you play is a band with someone who has "The more I see" you get it too? I don't have a WT kit so I might be able to at least get 48/50 achievements on this game.

FieLdHouZ
05-29-2009, 04:58 PM
Wow! You just said The More I see achievement popped up??! Tell me how you did that! Glitches are awesome:P